Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Website suggestion
Hi, I have 2 suggestions for the site that I think should be considered.
Let me ask a question.

Are the Forums not supposed to be a place for discussion?
When someone is banned or raises issue on the server, what are they told? To take it to the forums.
What happens when said forums are no longer open for discussions that are deemed not correct.

Today I left a comment critiquing a decision of an admin and was met with the deletion of my comment, someone else who had nothing to do with it had their comment removed, and the thread was locked preventing further discussion, BY THE PERSON I WAS CRITIQUING, talk about silencing my opinion.
For reference my comment was "You promoted Laced to web mod? Yikes." See below attachment for what I was presented after being DM'd.

Frankly this is unacceptable and the forums should be allowed to remain free from this borderline power moderation even if the staff don't like the opinion otherwise its not a discussion its just circle jerking.

My second suggestion is that Laced be removed from the position of web moderator. He is not the right choice. I've already spoken to people outside of my "hivemind" that are very skeptical of his sudden promotion out of seemingly nowhere. This feels like promoting a friend as a favor. Whatever happened to the promise of transparency? Does community input no longer matter? Will we finally stop this dumb reason of "evidence is outside of dinks" in regards to staff behavior? If we used evidence He would've been re-banned for slurs long ago, trust me bro I promise bro my word is my evidence bro. Find out next time on Dragonball Z.

If this gets deleted it only further proves my point.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
The problem wasn't that you raised an issue with me being promoted. The problem was you did it with a snarky comment that offered no feedback or constructive criticism or evidence that would raise questions about my position whatsoever. You left that comment solely to be petty and we're not going to allow that kind of garbage anymore, from anyone.

Your comment and Foxka's were both deleted (Foxka's was deleted because it just didn't need to be there since I deleted yours) and the thread was closed with Gabe's blessing by me because he was busy at the time, otherwise he would've dealt with it. You're lucky you didn't get a warning for it.

I'm not sure where this sudden hatred from you and your group of friends comes from, but it needs to be contained within your circle. I don't care if you like me or not, just keep it away from the forums unless there's been blatant abuse or something else that needs to be addressed.

You were once an Admin of these forums and our TTT server, you of all people should know better than to act like this. 

This thread can stay open because the general topic is one that I think can bear some good fruit, but if it turns into a dogpile thread then it's getting locked.
I’m lucky I wasn’t warned? Garbage? Look at how your talking to me now and tell me that’s good behavior. You are correct I was an Admin and I’m trying to speak up for people that are unhappy regardless of if that is considered ok.

I’d also like to add an amended portion here
I do not have a friend group or circle here as you must be mistaken. I really don’t talk to people here anymore unless they initiate a concern or DM me. I used hive mind ironically as it’s the natural thing people throw around instead of taking a few seconds to think for themselves and wanted to get the jump on anyone trying to accuse me of being in one. I’m glad I’m considered to be in a circle though.

“I’m lucky I wasn’t warned” boy your lucky I unbanned you shut yo mouth.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Homie what was your critique of him

You made a statement in the form of a question then said yikes. That's not a critique, and sounds at this point more like baiting out an argument, and then using the avoidance of that argument to bait out a bigger argument. If you have a legitimate critique, post it.

inb4 the 'hurr durr rands sucking off laced' comment smh
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I just wanna point out if you're gonna turn the forums into a totalitarian state you're gonna need to actually censor both sides of the argument. God forbid you only cherry pick takes people who have/you have beef with as toxicity and determine comments from people you like or barely know as shitposting. Remember when people kept wanting consistency and we get shit like this?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
ok im coming back
how exactly is the word "yikes" a critique? the only thing that shows is you disagree with his promotion and decided to post a petty comment and you are now crying your one sentence that added nothing to the "discussion" got deleted. i dont really know how i feel with the whole laced being forums staff thing but if you had a genuine problem with him being staff, idk, why not post something constructive instead of "yikes". i agree it does feel like he got promoted because he was a friend of gabes, but why didnt you say that on the thread?
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
the only constant in the universe is who damien will +/- 1
and death and taxes
btw isn't that rep manipulation

I'll actually post later after leeg game

but the tl;dr is both sides r dum
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
also, how is this any different from when matt was admin? he made his friends staff out of nowhere, right?
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(01-04-2023, 05:52 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: the only constant in the universe is who damien will +/- 1
and death and taxes
btw isn't that rep manipulation

I'll actually post later after leeg game

but the tl;dr is both sides r dum
I see a opinion I disagree with, I -1. Me start fire now  Blush
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]