Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
chill black dude for trusted
Ingame Name: mal

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:215786216
Discord Tag: faneto#3400

Time Played: almost 300+ hours

When First Joined: Bout three years ago now

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mostly at night time. Sometimes during the day. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor 

What can you do to help the community: I can fulfilled the role as a active night staff member for late night sessions. A lot of hackers, trolls, rdmers, etc. appear during the night when their isn't that many staff members on. Plus, you're very limited to stop those type of people as a donor.  Also, I have a pretty good reputation on the server. I get along with everyone I played with and they get along with me, so I've decided why not and just become a staff member. 
Why you want to help the community: The amount of years playing TTT servers on Gmod, you guys have been the most active and diverse community in the game. Y'all always friendly for new incoming players, constant server updates, and just making the overall playing experience in TTT very fun and enjoyable. I just want to step up from where I'm at now and continue to give out the positive energy you guys gave me when I first joined. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13278
How did you find us?: Server Browser 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes
how many minutes have you played roughly
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(01-04-2023, 10:12 PM)real (2) (2) Wrote: how many minutes have you played roughly
292 Hours
yo mal! you've always been a chill guy to me tbh and i like u, but theres a lot of areas you might have to work on before you'd get most of the communities approval
recent- it looks like you have two warns from just today regarding slurs, that typically disqualifies most ppl, especially if the warns are within the month, but not always!
activity- i'd like to see more activity from you on discord and the forums, your last post in disc appears to be from 2 months ago
If he used slurs and got warned for it in the past month im going to -1. That was one of the main reasons i got denied so gotta be consistent
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
Not enough activity and was in a really dumb situation yesterday when you said the d-slur twice. (One was a slip up). -1 for now.
-1 for slurs and lack of community involvement
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
can anyone link the slurs, or videos of them etc, or a log of the warns and the examples they gave
(01-05-2023, 07:28 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: can anyone link the slurs, or videos of them etc, or a log of the warns and the examples they gave
because I’m currently too impaired to remeber how to put the picture on the forums, here is the log from the discord staff chat on mobile 

https://imgur.com/a/tRaoPCr

also, I’d give this app a +0 atm because I believe that mal probably does want to help out staffing and like I’ve stated before, I’m all for new staff as I’m one myself but with the recent warn it definitely doesn’t help too much. Also like voidzz said more activity would help out a lot. Good luck with your app!
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
(01-05-2023, 07:28 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: can anyone link the slurs, or videos of them etc, or a log of the warns and the examples they gave
didn't record a video of it but the first time he said the d-slur it was because he thought quantum said it when quantum said "big dawg" Mal said "quantum, you said d*ke?". The second time he said it, it was a slip up because he said something a long the lines of "You can't say d*ke- I mean, the d-slur?"