Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Potato Reapplies for Staff
Ingame Name: Harmless_Potato

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199119627

Time Played: 505 hours at the time of posting.

When First Joined: February 14, 2021 07:00PM  CST
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Thursday 5:30PM-11:30PM, Friday 5:30PM-11:59PM/Saturday 1200AM-2:00AM/11:00AM-11:59AM, and Sunday 11:00AM-11:30PM Central time zone.

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I want to bring positivity to the community/sever, maintain community/server guidelines and rules, and keep the community in check. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I've been around now for almost 2 years now, and I really enjoy playing Prop Hunt on the sever. I've always had a positive view on the sever thus far, and I want it to be that way for everyone. Past/current staff have done an exceptional job keeping the server in check to ensure the sever follows the rules/guidelines, and I want to assist with that. I have already put my upmost importance now as a Donor to not to only have fun playing, but to make sure everyone else that is following the rules has a great time one the server too. I have started recording and submitting ban requests for those who break the rules to insure everyone else enjoys their stay. I already have made 10 ban requests since my last staff application last month.

Have you previously been banned?: Yes, once for timefarming. Wasn't truly timefarming, I just had a problem of getting too tired late in the night and going to bed without disconnecting, whoops lol. This hasn't happened in almost year though. (No relevant ban post).

Have you previously applied for staff?: Yes, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17508

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?: Yes, currently use NVIDIA ShadowPlay for recording, and Windows Snipping Tool to capture screenshots.

How did you find us?: Friend had  suggested this server to play prop hunt.
Other: As someone that has been around for a little while, I feel like it is time for me to step forward to be able to keep the sever a positive and fun place to play Prop Hunt. Past/current staff has again done a great job in doing so, and I want to do the absolute same. The server really enjoys my presence, as I'm extremely active in the Prop Hunt server and in the Dinkleberg's GMod Discord server.
???????? ??????
+1 @Harmless_Potato has been very helpful since there last staff app improving a lot. There is not really a reason to not let him on the staff team at this point lets get them in & trained.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
this is a very helpful and friendly potato, he is more than willing to help out when needed and is friendly to all the players that don’t act like fools. I think he would be a great addition to the PH staff

+1
[Image: 5aae1d868cbecbd21faa9756bb2d7314.jpg]

MysticalElfWarrior
He already has a good grasp on upholding the rules, and a multitude of ban requests showing he knows what to do. Denying this would be pretty stupid. +1
[Image: image.png]
Being someone that plays on Prop Hunt I can say he would probably be a good pick for staff, even as a Donor I have never seen him over step anything. (Like when no staff are on). Plus he has been with the server longer then most Trusteds had been when they originally applied. (Both in time on the server and when he joined.)
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
same as last time.

eh, why not. you are shaping out to potentially be a good noodle.

+1
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
There are very very small details I would say that you need to get working on(we can talk about it in dms if you wish) 

But in terms of trust and knowledge of rules I do trust that you're capable of becoming staff at this point.  

+1 Potatoes can be staff too
[Image: unknown.png]
(01-05-2023, 06:19 PM)Wilfry Wrote: There are very very small details I would say that you need to get working on(we can talk about it in dms if you wish) 

But in terms of trust and knowledge of rules I do trust that you're capable of becoming staff at this point.  

+1 Potatoes can be staff too
Will do :)
???????? ??????
+1 potato is hard working and would be a good addition to the staff team :) <3
Same reasons as last time. +1 Potato to a Baked one!
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]