Anyways +1 on reduction, -1 on full unban
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(01-08-2023, 05:12 AM)Nazu(s) New Years Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 11:57 AM)Forum Staff Wrote: snip
Agreed

Anyways +1 on reduction, -1 on full unban
ok i'll cool down i am very angry and itching to rdm i will rehabilitate and reform

Slater i know youre watching
Hi chili,

I think that it is somewhat fair since you did accomplish to do a consistent rdm on the server. Tbh, idrc if you get unbanned, reduced in your sentence, or denied. I kinda find it funny people get somewhat upset when they rdm and get a punishment for it. Seems unnecessary to call staff “fragile” just because they enforce the rules and give you punishments for breaking said rules + you did admit you would rdm again. Would a little rdm here and there be non-malicious? Sure, but you did break said rule so you get said punishment. I think that you’re not a huge troublemaker, but I agree with Ryan, you need some time off. 

-1 for unban, +1 for possible reduction of some sorts 

-slater
silly billy chili, too much rdm, slater makes good point, +1 for reduction
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
(01-09-2023, 03:28 PM)slater Wrote: Hi chili,

I think that it is somewhat fair since you did accomplish to do a consistent rdm on the server. Tbh, idrc if you get unbanned, reduced in your sentence, or denied. I kinda find it funny people get somewhat upset when they rdm and get a punishment for it. Seems unnecessary to call staff “fragile” just because they enforce the rules and give you punishments for breaking said rules + you did admit you would rdm again. Would a little rdm here and there be non-malicious? Sure, but you did break said rule so you get said punishment. I think that you’re not a huge troublemaker, but I agree with Ryan, you need some time off. 

-1 for unban, +1 for possible reduction of some sorts 

-slater
Understandable have a great day
after some thought, i will not be coming back to the server
rip chili
come back when you feel ready chili
(01-14-2023, 11:42 PM)jonuthethird Wrote: after some thought, i will not be coming back to the server
[Image: 2p4sYXE.jpg]
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
(01-15-2023, 02:23 AM)slater Wrote: come back when you feel ready chili
something about getting perma banned on first offense

i'm clearly not rdm monster if a handful of players know i just walk around and do nothing. yeah i've rdm'd before but so has every single person who commented -1 on this forum. where is their permanent ban? i demand it now