Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test mod Jack
(01-08-2023, 09:39 AM)Foxka Wrote: It looks to me like you killed a proven inno with a D/T weapon. Not sure if it was declared or not since it might have been in voice chat but digging thru the relay i don't see it. As stated earlier, you can't KOS someone who's proven for having a d/t weapon. Either way, even if this was a mistaken slay (which appears not to be), it's not abuse.
Being for real now, how are you supposed to know someone's proven if it's not declared? And if it is declared by anyone but a detective how are you supposed to know that someone is telling the truth that they're proven? If a T declares themself or their T buddy proven after a T dies and no one is able to prove them wrong, is it RDM to kill them for having a T weapon?

I don't think it warrants an abuse report for the record, but I do think it's silly to slay for unless it's actually obvious beyond reasonable doubt that the person was proven. I've always understood that if I wave a T weapon around I might get shot even if I'm proven, not everyone is going to have that information and imo there are already enough rules that favor traitors.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(01-08-2023, 11:18 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 09:39 AM)Foxka Wrote: It looks to me like you killed a proven inno with a D/T weapon. Not sure if it was declared or not since it might have been in voice chat but digging thru the relay i don't see it. As stated earlier, you can't KOS someone who's proven for having a d/t weapon. Either way, even if this was a mistaken slay (which appears not to be), it's not abuse.
Being for real now, how are you supposed to know someone's proven if it's not declared? And if it is declared by anyone but a detective how are you supposed to know that someone is telling the truth that they're proven? If a T declares themself or their T buddy proven after a T dies and no one is able to prove them wrong, is it RDM to kill them for having a T weapon?

I don't think it warrants an abuse report for the record, but I do think it's silly to slay for unless it's actually obvious beyond reasonable doubt that the person was proven. I've always understood that if I wave a T weapon around I might get shot even if I'm proven, not everyone is going to have that information and imo there are already enough rules that favor traitors.
Pretty much this. It's why whenever I plan on having a T weapon after killing on, I'll find a detective and have them say I'm proven when I bring them the body. It is pretty notable, and a weird part in the rules, that just declaration of being proven is technically enough to be considered proven, which usually doesn't result in slays because of how open the rule is, but that's not the case here. There's no evidence that he was declared proven. Especially if you know fanta, because he doesn't talk on game, so he would have declared it via text.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
A single slay is not abuse unless it was given for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Closing thread.
[Image: b_560x95.png]