un ban request
Steam Name: Deze Quake ALT

Steam I.D (32):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198343832986/

Who banned you: Christmas fish

Reason for ban:revenge edm and leave

Length of ban:couple months

Reason for Mods to unban you: Didnt mean to leave i will do my slays if i have to and sorry for rdm and leave
if the admins want to reduce it the can but I'm not going to. You were mad at Setro for not slaying someone that didn't need to be slain by the way and blatantly rdmed him as T on T at the start of the round which was blatant T on T RDM and revenge RDM.
[Image: tenor.gif]
i'm a little confused at the ban length here. also was it 3 or 4 slays? did he leave with all of his slays?
It was two until it was brought to my attention it was revenge RDM then it was 4. He served two then left so he got banned. His ban length is two weeks so he can serve it, not a couple of months. Lying in your unban request does not make you look good Quake.
[Image: tenor.gif]
it is for a couple a months and im not mad at setro anymore.This about the only server i play on its my favorite and i didnt mean to leave i will serve them

[img]file:///C:/Users/Joshua%20Anyzeski/Desktop/fraps/Screenshots/hl2%202017-01-09%2022-24-09-93.bmp[/img][img]file:///C:/Users/Joshua%20Anyzeski/Desktop/fraps/Screenshots/hl2%202017-01-09%2022-24-09-93.bmp[/img]

my steam name has changed to FaZe Odd Fellow
(01-09-2017, 10:26 PM)Deze Quake ALT Wrote: it is for a couple a months and im not mad at setro anymore.This about the only server i play on its my favorite and i didnt mean to leave i will serve them

[img]file:///C:/Users/Joshua%20Anyzeski/Desktop/fraps/Screenshots/hl2%202017-01-09%2022-24-09-93.bmp[/img][img]file:///C:/Users/Joshua%20Anyzeski/Desktop/fraps/Screenshots/hl2%202017-01-09%2022-24-09-93.bmp[/img]

my steam name has changed to FaZe Odd Fellow

You have to upload those images as attachments. Look at the picture attachment to see how you upload. After you upload it, click add attachment and post it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[img]file:///C:/Users/Joshua%20Anyzeski/Desktop/fraps/Screenshots/hl2%202017-01-09%2022-24-09-93.bmp[/img]
(01-09-2017, 10:07 PM)Christmas Fish Wrote: It was two until it was brought to my attention it was revenge RDM then it was 4. He served two then left so he got banned. His ban length is two weeks so he can serve it, not a couple of months. Lying in your unban request does not make you look good Quake.

alright, sorry. i asked solely based on the info given. 

i'm not in favor of an unban, you should have stayed for your 4 slays
^ Serve your slays or do the time.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
i will but im still banned