Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban me i will stop trolling
It was my little sister playing and shes going through [slur removed] pills. it was not me i swear
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8440 please use format
I haven't seen a more reformed person in my entire life +1 unban would love to get this guy on my cs xbox edition team
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
......no

bad behavior in unban thread, no format followed, being a minge in unban thread

..........no. please god no. No.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I don't even play prophunt, but.... No. Absolutely a -1 on this.
(01-09-2023, 04:09 AM)Kaiwan Wrote: I don't even play prophunt, but.... No. Absolutely a -1 on this.
I dont normally agree with Kaiwan opinion-wise.
that being said, @Kaiwan I could not agree more to the sentiment.

[Image: 76tgvl.png]
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Keep this fucker off. We don’t even want him in TTT.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
LOLWAT
-1 Both you & your friend can stay away from the server. All so format it's a copy past...
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
    Wait hold this guy spitting I believe him