Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing: Dinks Coin, Coming Q4 2023
Permission to launch Dink Coin to the moon? We'll all be millionaires!
[Image: Cm30q4V.jpg]

I spent way too long creating this shit...  :-/
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
Once GME rockets I'll dump it all into Dink Coin I gotchu
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Let's start up the scuffed Dink coin farm, Then pull out money when people jump on a meme & let it die with no consequences.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(01-10-2023, 12:47 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Let's start up the scuffed Dink coin farm, Then pull out money when people jump on a meme & let it die with no consequences.
[Image: WCALf3D.jpg]
How many coins is it before you get a dinklebuck?
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

i want all my profits put into it and taken out when it takes a fat nose dive and the economy for dink’s coin grows smaller by the minute so i can gain maximum profit with little risk and be a millionaire or billionaire to fund my own national cryptocurrency just for it to plummet and gain more money from others which will lead into people scamming for said cryptocurrency and buying out graphics cards every 6 years to be able to profit off said graphics cards and cryptocurrency which will monopolize my currency to be able to afford a next lamborghini which in turn will result in a devastating collapse in our economy if we keep pursuing this type of cryptocurrency. no matter what, this will end world hunger, diseases & plagues, warfare, nations, life, economies, etc. life as we know it can cease to exist if we continue down this path that is cryptocurrency, or better yet, dinklebergs cryptocurrency coin. we shall not be the monsters that we define ourselves to be. we shall be better, even if we are monsters. what we can do now to prevent this is to buy the next rtx 40 series in order to prevent scrapers and scammers from getting their hands on it and creating our own cryptocurrency in which you presented as dinklebergs cryptocurrency. we can make this our world. we can rule the world. we can end problems that arise just from a single imaginary coin that the matrix has created to fulfill our minds with happiness and pleasure. the matrix is all around us yet we don’t see. we never will. or will we?
(01-10-2023, 01:00 PM)slater Wrote: ///
[Image: efoORIm.png]
This is what dink uses to pay for the servers we have for TTT.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(01-10-2023, 05:42 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: This is what dink uses to pay for the servers we have for TTT.
Do you guys pay the hitreg "fixers" with said coin aswell
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
escape the matrix
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]