Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing: Dinks Coin, Coming Q4 2023
(01-10-2023, 10:40 PM)Wrom Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 05:42 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: This is what dink uses to pay for the servers we have for TTT.
Do you guys pay the hitreg "fixers" with said coin aswell
No we use clout to pay for that, Trust me everyone is super happy with the payment you can trust me dude, I promise you dude, You have my word it's the most solid thing in this universe just go with me on this.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Last week i said we’d see a rally like we’ve never seen before.

I was ridiculed and the market went down for a while but i only doubled down, sold all of my TSLA stock & put all the gains into DinkCoin™ calls.

In just the past 6 days, my initial investment capital of just 5$ for 217 stock units has provided me with record breaking capital gains amounting to roughly 19973740% or 998687$. After having a board of professionals analyze the current performance, equities & interest rates of DinkCoin™, the Global Board of Investments (Future;GBOI) has decided to grant appropriate associates of DinkCoin™ complete access to the Federal Reserve Board (Which includes complete & unsupervised access to financial funds of all US banks).

This is Philip DeFranco & i love guns.
[Image: q3wAdcs.jpg]
[Image: 8Zfvqq1.jpg]
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]