Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welp... been awhile.
So to formerly introduce myself, Id rather not bore people with a thousand words about who I am, and yet I don't want to appear lazy, so I'm going to shoot for some kind of happy medium. Hopefully after this post, more people will see me as an approachable person, and less as a spoopy skelly mans.

I'm 28 years old (29 in Feb.) and a Step Father. I am currently a stay at home dad, and a avid presence within certain communities. What communities those are, I cannot say because of how commonly they change. Some are twitch streamers' channels on twitch, others are science and debate servers on Discord, and others are servers that focus on a single videogame. I like to think of myself as mature, even though I am stubborn and not quick to stand down in an altercation...

This attitude usually makes me a person others look up to in a weird way, and I make friends easily. This has netted me a good amount of friends wherever I go. Back when I first came to Dinklebergs Prophunt, I remember playing with Fofab, Corilly, Salem, Bofaf, Ryzif, and a few others. The community here has always impressed me and quite frankly, I just kind of stuck with it.

I'm a simple guy, who likes casual gaming, a few beers, and good vibes. I enjoy poetry, writing, and pride myself on how I speak as well as how well I can orchestrate ideas and topics. My main games vary quite a bit, but My longest obsession has been years in the making with "DayZ". As of now I have 1,197 hours in DayZ on PC alone, and almost the same on console. Without steam logging my playtime I have an additional 500-700 hours on unofficial versions; making my overall combined playtime around 3k hours.

I also like everything from Skyrim to Tekken, VRC to Terraria, and Phantasy Star Online to Town of Salem. I enjoy playing a variety of games, both big and small... and recently I picked up Vampire Survivors, which I highly recommend. Between actively being in several guild Discords from different MMo's, a few Virtual Nightclubs, and A toss up of communities, I also greatly enjoy non-videogame topics. This nets me a few roles in debate and scientific discovery discords as well.

I independently studied Behavioral Analysis on a college level, and speak fragments of like 6 languages. None of them fluently, unfortunately... But I'd love to learn. My over analytical mindset can be quite abrasive to some upon first glance, but I really try to be a kind and gentle soul at the end of the day. Three things do tend to tip me over the edge a bit though, and I have a creed I follow that limits my acceptance of these particular behaviors. Like a mission statement, of sorts, but for me as an individual.

Number 1: I do not tolerate Discrimination.

Number 2: I do not tolerate Hypocrisy.

Number 3: I do not tolerate the wasting of my own, or another's time.

Together, my non-tolerance of these things paves the way towards my own personal balance and peace. If one is present, it throws of that balance and peace. This is more than annoying to me, hence why I am regarded as being so strongly opinionated. These values came from a long life of learning what had to be done simply by those things needing to be done. And I dare not compromise them.

I do look forward to potentially meeting more and more of you, and potentially sharing my poetry and writing. Perhaps getting to know me through interactions and my artforms would be better than relying on numbers alone. If you are not an active part of the Prop Hunt server, I implore you to pop in and say hello every once in awhile. I am almost always mic'd up when online... and I am not shy around new people. In fact, I greatly enjoy meeting new people.

So in short, this is a bit about myself. I hope we can play on the server together and get to talk more, or even pop into the discord voice channel. Please do not ever feel like it's uncool to @ me in Discord. If you wanna talk, just hang out, play another game, or if you need me... I will always respond to an @ if I see it. So that about wraps up a basic introduction to TheSixthBaku. Although, I prefer my friends, and future friends, to simply refer to me as... "Six".

:)
A little bit of Whiskey, and a little underwhelmed.
[Image: eX9ZLhWP_o.png]
i think you’re looking for the eharmomy bio section
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Hi Six, I think you meant "formally introduce myself." I'm ella, and I only play dinks ttt, but I also love meeting new people, so hi! Mad respect to you, and all stay-at-home parents, wish my dad had stuck around to do that...

I really enjoyed reading your introduction, then I got to the section of your creed. I take my own personal principles very seriously, and when others state theirs I like to discuss them, if you're interested:
When you say discrimination, do you mean prejudicial discrimination on the basis of immutable characteristics? I try not to do that, but discrimination in general is hard to avoid. As a student of philology, I tend to think of words by their components and roots. Discrimination comes form the latin discrīminātiō, meaning separation, and contrasting of opposites. I'm sure you can appreciate this tendency of mine as a lover of language yourself.

When it comes to your stance against hypocrisy, I'm afraid I don't understand. In some trivial sense I could understand disliking it. Dissembling is noisome, but on the grand stage of life principles, which flow through us and carve out our realities, I think that not tolerating hypocrisy would kill a man before the age of 28. Maybe 100, even 50 years ago a young person could live with that principle, but now we swim in a sea of information that continuously modifies us, like memetic CRISPR, so we're less ourselves, moment to moment, than ever. To me hypocrisy is just another word.

And finally time, and your abhorrence of its wasting away. I don't know what your metaphysics are, so I'm just going to assume you don't like assholes, idiots, or generally mercenary people.

You should pop in on ttt sometime, since I will never be seen on the PH server. My ban should be served to completion by tomorrow morning.
Hi welcome to the forums officially, Your PFP is unsettling, Nice.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Played with you on PH yesterday, cool guy
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(01-11-2023, 12:10 AM)ella Wrote: Hi Six, I think you meant "formally introduce myself."  I'm ella, and I only play dinks ttt, but I also love meeting new people, so hi!  Mad respect to you, and all stay-at-home parents, wish my dad had stuck around to do that...

(Cont.)

The misspelling was a play on words due to the fact I have been here for a minute, an I should have done all this sooner. xD

As far as my principles:

I take Discrimination as disliking or not including a person due to any outside interference other than personal experience with that person. I make exceptions due to other people being a somewhat decent baseline, but I still like to make my own judgements. I dont tolerate when people look at me as rude, or assume things about me without first spending time with me. The scope swings out to others as well. If any group is hated simply because of any outside factor such as race, ethnicity, religion, political views... it bothers me to my core.

Hypocrisy I see as someone judging me for something I did, only to be a shining example of the same behavior or pattern. Anyone who goes against their own logic.

And wasting time, yes. Mercenary thoughts. I abhor when people try and manipulate me to do something, convince me that it's appropriate to do it, and then laugh when I figure out it was not. Especially if I took time to learn a new term, style, or way of doing something just for their needs. This branches into me watching it happen to others as well.

I may try some other games out eventually... But Im mainly a prophunt guy. Perhaps we will see each other around :P

As for the other person who commented about the "E-harmony" thing.... I know its a weird bio, but I didnt really know what to put, and obviously it was interesting enough to garner some responses, so I think I did ok... Sleepy
A little bit of Whiskey, and a little underwhelmed.
[Image: eX9ZLhWP_o.png]
I regret to inform you that discrimination is highly tolerated in this community. Welcome, though, regardless.
(01-11-2023, 04:31 AM)Kaiwan Wrote: I regret to inform you that discrimination is highly tolerated in this community. Welcome, though, regardless.
Also there’s more hypocrisy than the government
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Hey, welcome to the server!! Discrimination is definitely not welcome here!! Currently, Dinks consists of 4 servers;

Trouble in Terrorist Town: Trouble in Terrorist Town is a multiplayer game mode included with Garry’s Mod. Set in a parody of the Counter-Strike universe, the game is about a group of “terrorists” who have traitors among them, out to kill everyone who’s not a traitor.

Prop Hunt: A hide and seek like minigame popularly played in Garry's Mod but exists within other games as well one notable being Call of Duty World War II. In this minigame one team hides as objects around a map while the other team attempts to find and kill them within a given time limit.

Murder: A game mode of deception and murder, based off of Murder in the Dark. One person is a murderer with a knife, who is trying to secretly kill off the other players. The other players must use their wits to find out who it is and kill them first. Unfortunately they only have the one gun between them.

Discord: Discord is a VoIP and instant messaging social platform. Users have the ability to communicate with voice calls, video calls, text messaging, media and files in private chats or as part of communities called "servers".

Each of these servers has a dedicated staff team that enforces the rules to the best of their ability! Found something that describes this pretty well in the staff guidelines! "The reason for being staff is to moderate, assist and help the players in any means necessary. They dedicate their time to this community for a reason, to keep it up and running because it's an enjoyable place to be and to have fun. As for being staff, we owe it back to the community to be the best it can be and make our server as enjoyable as possible. As staff, you’re here to represent the server, show an example to the lower-ranked Staff, be a good role model, and to show your support." @https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wzuXWVUA8Ft5v1AGLsLIJpuUrgnROUgnuAewKX9xiqM/edit (Page 2, Paragraph 5.)

The staff team learns what it means to become part of the team during their time as trusted. As always, there are issues that arise, but I am confident that they have not only ours, but the server's best interest in mind. Although the team tries to keep discrimination and harassment at 0, there is nothing that they can do about hypocrites!
Please reach out to any member of the staff team if you have issues or concerns while playing! I look forward to seeing you on TTT!
(01-11-2023, 08:03 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 04:31 AM)Kaiwan Wrote: I regret to inform you that discrimination is highly tolerated in this community. Welcome, though, regardless.
Also there’s more hypocrisy than the government
And everyone here likes to waste our time
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions