Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pleas Give Me TMod Dinkleberg
Ingame Name: Damien

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:221473561
Discord Tag: TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsDamien#2156

Time Played: over 1800 Hours

When First Joined: 1/1/20 or 12/31/19

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anytime When I'm Not Sleeping (PST)

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I can use my knowledge of the rules as well as the knowledge of the abilities of TMod to staff the server fairly while also keeping TTT a fun to play.

Why you want to help the community: I like to play TTT and staff TTT. It's a really cool community when it isn't up in flames with drama.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): yes

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): many times (Too lazy, just look through my thread history)

How did you find us?: During the ball drop of 2019 I was bored and got on GMod and started playing here because of the name (Big Fairly OddParents Fan)

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Any and all questions/concerns are valid. If you want to privately message me instead of posting on this thread I would happily respond when I can. If not, I will try to answer all questions/concerns on this thread when I can.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
you literally just said you weren't applying for tmod
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(01-12-2023, 01:39 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: you literally just said you weren't applying for tmod
I was half kidding to be fair. I'm still having my doubts about applying for it (who wouldn't) but I'd rather try than not try at all tbh.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
i believe you were in the server at the same time as me for about 30 minutes a couple months ago, so i can definitively say that you are incompetent and not ready for to be staffing. -1 (red font) for staffer, +1 (green font) for ban reduction.
In my opinion I think Damien is ready to become Tmod. He helps out, does his job well, and been around the community for a while.

+1
on one hand, damien can be immature a bit sometimes in ways that people would wail "tHaTs NoT sTaFfLiKe"
on the other hand, he is not immature in regards to him and his staffing capabilities and roles.

eh, why not. if we are gonna go around harping on every last small thing then nobody would be staff here. we are all humans. give damien a chance. I think hes up to it.

+1
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
He did say please +1
He upvotes my rep so +1 as well as being okay
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1, staffed alongside him and he really does deserve it even if he's in my discord
+1 great guy, stop engaging petty arguments in-game tho
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]