Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pleas Give Me TMod Dinkleberg
Hay Damien I'm Dad.

I just want to start by saying that knowing the rules, Being fair & fun is grate & all but this dose not make you stand out from the other Trusted so allow me.

Recent observation of you & taking the time to look over your history has made a few qualities of yours stand out, For starters you're analytical ability is a lot better then what you give yourself credit for, A recent example happen wen the TTT server got DDOS, I saw you take the time to go over the relay & point out to the others something different about a user & made the correct correlation base off the data available to you, This may seem like a small thing to you, However this is something that literally very few people do instead relying on quick information auto fill instead of actually taking the time to think, This is why people get the wrong message a lot wen talking to others.

The other main trait that sticks out to me has a lot to do with your last staff app & the time you were staff before, Your ability to take others negative remarks & not toss it back keeping a level head not lowering yourself to others level proving others wrong about you & showing that your skin is to thick for others to find out exactly how it is.

it's because of these reasons that I think Damien is ready for more responsibility & can be trusted with more sensitive information.

A big
+1
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
+1

Damien has more then proved himself to be reliable and knowledgeable when handling reports. I wish him continued success for moderating Dinks TTT.
-1ing again to bump the thread.
i definitely saw this coming after you said "I'm not making a tmod app"

+1 because damien takes all of the reports and does them before i have a chance to do em so i never have to do reports when damiens on

fr tho he does good job good luck damien
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
oh damien?? yeah FUCK that guy.... 

jk, you've been doing really good from what I can tell. You have been active a lot in getting reports done, dishing out steam ids for bans, and helping out wherever you can with ban requests and whatever else is needed for being a trusted. I kinda figured you might be burned out, but hopefully you don't get burned out too much. You have been progressing more to being mature slowly, but surely and I hope I can see you be more mature and responsible for yourself as you apply for tmod. Tmod is a little laid back, but comes with extra powers that would be needed to taken seriously. Overall, you've done a great job and I hope I can see more actions from you when we play together. Just be sure to take it as a game and take a break when it's needed. 

+1 for TMOD

-slater
I am going to +1 because I feel it’s time we see how Damien can handle Tmod! He has definitely done his part as trusted and I am hoping to see more progression as he rises in the ranks. Good luck on the app!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
-1. Staffs with a lot of bias.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(01-14-2023, 11:06 PM)misstie6731 Wrote: -1. Staffs with a lot of bias.
so true
+1 damien is on often and has more than enough knowledge to be effective staff
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fuck you +1