Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vroom
What kind of cars do you all drive, and what car would you want next? I have a 2015 Nissan Altima, love it, but for my next car I would love to get something more sporty.

The Toyota GR86 looks pretty nice and is affordable, but the interior is kinda cheap and I'd like a bit more power for the price, unless I was able to get a good deal. I'm really liking the new Nissan Z, especially that blue one, and the Audi S3 is really nice too.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I don't have a car cuz I'm poor asf, but I would want my future car to be a 1999 Nissan Skyline GTR R-34. They are outlawed which sucks and is a bummer due to them not meeting the requirements for motor safety standards. I believe they will not be outlawed next year so if they are, I would like one. But for my first car, I just want one that gets me from point A to B that'll last a few years down the line. Here's the car for reference, the black looks really nice on it.  Cool
[Image: 6310b9f764315ae827a6226c0c73f48b.jpg]
(01-18-2023, 03:29 PM)slater Wrote: I don't have a car cuz I'm poor asf, but I would want my future car to be a 1999 Nissan Skyline GTR R-34. They are outlawed which sucks and is a bummer due to them not meeting the requirements for motor safety standards. I believe they will not be outlawed next year so if they are, I would like one. But for my first car, I just want one that gets me from point A to B that'll last a few years down the line. Here's the car for reference, the black looks really nice on it.  Cool
[Image: 6310b9f764315ae827a6226c0c73f48b.jpg]
I remember racing these in Need for Speed Underground 2
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
A stock model Tesla 3 that was gifted to me by my stepdad.

Next car 100% a black Mercedes GLE 350 with the interior rgb.

[Image: kfbLpyQ.jpg]
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
I have a 2019 Toyota Camry and I don’t even know what car I want next because I love mine so much I will drive it until the wheels fall off (or I total it… I’ll probably total it)

It’s the Kirby car for obvious reasons, kirby sticker outside, kirby air fresheners and plushes inside, pink seats, pink steering wheel, basically super obnoxious but i love it :D

I had to crop the picture a ton because it was too big of a file but you get the idea lol
[Image: kirby.gif]
04 Toyota 4Runner for me. Thing runs like a champ with almost 205k miles on it. Just done some usual maintenance to it and it's still chugging. Paint is shut on it cuz that was a model year that had a faulty clear coat from Toyota but the interior is great. Love that car. My next one will definitely be another 4 runner.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
Daily driver is a Chevy Volt, Gen1. Surprisingly easy to work on despite being phev
For trips (longer than ~30 miles) I use a final gen (91-94) Mercury Capri NA
For house work I used to use a 10th gen (99-03) F150 XLT short (6'6) bed but it hasn't started in about 2 years due to a rusted out fuel tank and bad brakes.
I presently use a family member's 3rd gen (02-05) Ford explorer
For hauling material I use a haul master folding 1090
I sold my car dolly in 2020 but I used to have a roadmaster tow dolly for car work

I can grab pics later if anyone's interested
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-18-2023, 04:06 PM)coco?? Wrote: I have a 2019 Toyota Camry and I don’t even know what car I want next because I love mine so much I will drive it until the wheels fall off (or I total it… I’ll probably total it)

It’s the Kirby car for obvious reasons, kirby sticker outside, kirby air fresheners and plushes inside, pink seats, pink steering wheel, basically super obnoxious but i love it :D

I had to crop the picture a ton because it was too big of a file but you get the idea lol
Love the current gen Camry's they're clean for midsize cars but the new ones suck I hate they have the infotainment screen sticking up from the dash like someone taped an iPad to it

(01-18-2023, 05:32 PM)Jammin Wrote: Daily driver is a Chevy Volt, Gen1. Surprisingly easy to work on despite being phev
For trips (longer than ~30 miles) I use a final gen (91-94) Mercury Capri NA
For house work I used to use a 10th gen (99-03) F150 XLT short (6'6) bed but it hasn't started in about 2 years due to a rusted out fuel tank and bad brakes.
I presently use a family member's 3rd gen (02-05) Ford explorer
For hauling material I use a haul master folding 1090
I sold my car dolly in 2020 but I used to have a roadmaster tow dolly for car work

I can grab pics later if anyone's interested
Ford and Chevy inferiority lol
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
hi i currently drive a 2021 honda crv bc my mom just traded in my 2019 accord for it

next car i want is a honda accord

i miss my accord
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-18-2023, 04:05 PM)Ruby Wrote: A stock model Tesla 3 that was gifted to me by my stepdad.

Next car 100% a black Mercedes GLE 350 with the interior rgb.

[Image: kfbLpyQ.jpg]

Red barn. EU plates. This is Scandinavia or the Baltics.