Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Books
Hi everyone!

Thought I create this thread to ask what everyone’s favorite book is. It can range from just a simple literature book, manga, comic book, historical book, or any philosophical ones that you are currently reading, have read, or are interested in. 

Mine personally, I am a big fan of the Count of Monte Cristo. Pretty basic book, but it’s certainly a good read. My one and only current manga I have read as of right now is Berserk and I’m all caught up on that. Everything else, I’ve vaguely read or heard about. 

Give your opinions, thoughts, and comments!
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
[Image: image.png]
When the Game Is Over, It All Goes Back in the Box by John Ortberg and Atlas Shrugged Ayn Rand
Mine would be Wolves Of Winter, by Tyrell Johnson
I would recommend it to anyone who likes dystopian settings.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
The Outsiders by S.E Hinton was one of my favorite books we had to read for an assignment in English class.
The Stormlight Archive is great, part of a wider range of books within the Cosmere Universe. All of those books are very good.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 9781250317223_p0_v2_s600x595.jpg%5D&scal...%5Bwebp%5D]
hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy is solid
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
The Odyssey(DEFINITELY NOT FOR THE REASON YOU THINK)