Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scoreboard
Is there a way to modify the TAB menu scoreboard? It just seems so clunky and unorganized. If you can, I would suggest haveing two columns for the team listsings and then the bottom would be spectators. Then either cross out completely or gray out people who died to make it more clear.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
People that died are greyed out.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
currently this is the scoreboard we're sticking to. we are thinking about looking into a new one down the road but that'll be post development if we do change it. there are currently 4 teams in our server (technically) Death [red], Runners[blue]. Ghosts [yellow], spectators/dead [grey]. the scoreboard you're describing is similar to our Prophunt scoreboard but wouldn't work due to the ghost team
(01-09-2017, 10:09 PM)KillshotKenny Wrote: currently this is the scoreboard we're sticking to. we are thinking about looking into a new one down the road but that'll be post development if we do change it. there are currently 4 teams in our server (technically) Death [red], Runners[blue]. Ghosts [yellow], spectators/dead [grey]. the scoreboard you're describing is similar to our Prophunt scoreboard but wouldn't work due to the ghost team

I guess my idea would only work if someone designed and coded it from scratch then
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean