Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Perma-ban appeal
Steam Name: Yoda (at the time of my ban, I was known as Cylinder)

Steam I.D: 76561199388748659

Who banned you: Nullify

Reason for ban: "Disgusting, Inappropriate Comments

Time of ban: 20/12/22       22:29:32 (10:29)

Reason for Admins to unban you: I am honestly very sorry. I would really enjoy to play with my friends again on dinks. I was not given any warning before the ban. I might have gotten a couple of "watch the language" warnings in chat, but I had never been temporarily banned, muted, gagged, etc. I had also logged off roughly at 7:30 - 8:00 that night. I also feel perma-banning me for some mild language was a little extreme. I had never commented anything racist or homophobic or offensive. I had never harassed or made any user uncomfortable. I had used mildly inappropriate terms and for that, I am sorry. 

If it could all be forgiven and it could play on your server again, it would be amazing. Tell Nullify that I apologize for what I have done. However, you have the choice to make. I understand if you don't want me back. Thank you, have a nice day.
This is my honest opinion but, I don't think you should be unbanned. Idk about a reduction of the ban if the staff decided on that.
Your jokes made the gameplay uncomforable whenever I played with you. You made a r word joke which lead to your perma ban. I still have the screenshot about that joke but, I'm not home atm. If @"Nullify" have the screenshot of that joke, he will prob explained more in details than me. Anyway, -1 from the bird
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Understood, thank you for replying
I appreciate you following the format and making an unban correctly. However, considering the degree of these "mild comments" I don't believe you fully understand the meaning of such comments if you call joking about r*pe "mild". That kind of stuff is not only inappropriate for the server but goes into illegal boundaries that I wouldn't imagine would ever fit in our server. These topics/jokes are strictly acted upon and you have received warning and punishment previously for nearly the same comments beforehand. 

At this time your unban request is Denied. You may make a new one no earlier than 3/3/23 and attempt again but my advice would be to take a bit more of a break and understand how that action is in fact offensive unlike your claims.

Have a nice day. 
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]