Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City's Moderator Application 2
Ingame Name: City

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67383635

Time Played: 600 hours

When First Joined: First Seen: Mar 13, 2014 10:00 AM. Played for a while, disappeared, then came back last year. Majority of my time is in the last year.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Varies with my work schedule, however most times I'm available from 
8 AM - 2 PM and 8 PM - 12 AM

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: I can handle reports effectively, bans when necessary. Answer other players' questions and welcome newer players, helping them get acquainted to the server (Either on the server or the forums). Being a Moderator requires you to represent the community, which I feel is possible for me. 

Why you want to help the community: I like being a part of this community, even though I took a long break from the game, this is the only community and server I could come back to. I enjoy the people and the way the server is set up in general. I have enjoyed helping other players and making sure they have fun in the positions of Trusted and Test Mod, and want to continue as more of a representative as Moderator.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No bans

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: Scrolling through list one day, I was amused by the name and thought it sounded awesome

Other: Again on this one please provide feedback of what to improve. I went ahead and decided to put in this application with the encouragement of some of the community members. Yeah I know I don't get on for crazy amounts of time like Burrito Bowl and Moderate Hurricane Weather, and I'm not as popular as some other staff, but I still like to be a reliable staff member.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
+1, whenever City is on he's the most hardworking person while handling reports, I often don't have enough time before he grabs a report from me. He deserves mod.
+1 knows the rules well, would be great moderator
+1 usually plays in the mornings when i get on
[Image: original.gif]
+1 really good TMOD, handles reports in a timely fashion, knows the rules very well.
+1 knows the rules and explains things well
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
he's from orlando so it's an obvious +1
This is a simple one. You've been around for a while, on a lot, Handle reports, I'll just cut to the chance and recommend this app. +1.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Incredibly active, handles ban requests often, and a very mature Staff Member inside the community. I would of recommended stretching to 4 Weeks, but I can let that slide. You're overall a great Staff Member, and I'd want to see you succeed in the footsteps of the Moderator Position.

I think you're ready.
+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 reasons above