Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City's Moderator Application 2
Bruhhhhhh city. I'll repost tomorrow because I am a little very drunk. But cmon man when I was an active member you were always on top of things. You're sort of quick to jump to a ban request but I also trust your judgement in knowing a situation need or need not be elicattd to that level. We have fun, you help fucking everyone, +2. Same thing I told mini. YOU BETTET BE PROMOTED WHEN I GET BACK!!!!!!!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(05-27-2017, 01:17 AM)Player ID Error Wrote: Bruhhhhhh city. I'll repost tomorrow because I am a little very drunk. But cmon man when I was an active member you were always on top of things. You're sort of quick to jump to a ban request but I also trust your judgement in knowing a situation need or need not be elicattd to that level. We have fun, you help fucking everyone, +2.  Same thing I told mini. YOU BETTET BE PROMOTED WHEN I GET BACK!!!!!!!

I am a little very drunk. Ok and what is elicattd supposed to mean?
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
( Í¡°_Ê–)Í¡° City is an excellent member of the staff team and a trusted member of the server in my opinion. He shows passion for his role which I respect. He has the hours and the experience so why not
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
Congrats you're getting promoted.