Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What's your real name...?
(03-03-2023, 02:18 PM)slater Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 12:38 PM)chibill Wrote: For example on multiple occasions I have stopped you from banning people for Mass RDM when they only had one or two reports in a single round. I have also seen you ban people for Minge without them even having any warnings at all in the Awarn system or not even doing anything that would fall under Minge in the guidelines
-snip-
Forgot to reply to this since it went over my head at the time. Yes, there have been occasions where they’ve been reports of one or two where they weren’t undecided with one or two being either forgiven or different round apart from the first report. I believe the last time I had that issue was last month. (Correct me if I’m wrong) But I’ve grown to watch for reports and not have the issue again, make sure they are consistent and they match to what the guidelines state and punish accordingly Again, Thank you Chibill!  Heart
Slater=good staff. +1
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
yeah he is guy
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
Good staff good stuff +1
+1 level-headed and based hunk
Hey Slater! Just wanted to leave a little bit of feedback:

There was an incident tonight between you and Skullfire. I believe you were a traitor and Skullfire killed you for a valid reason. As soon as you died you forced him into fspec because you assumed that he had rdm'd you. This obviously annoyed Skullfire and you guys had a bit of a back and forth. Now this obviously isn't the biggest deal considering you guys hashed it out (hopefully). However, had this been someone else, they could have easily made a valid staff abuse thread. I think that these mistakes are necessary to mature as a staff member, but I hold the Admin rank to a very high standard. It is important to know who is okay with you using commands on them, as well as not jumping the gun as you did tonight. As a mod, you represent the server and deal with criticism constantly. This is even more the case with Admin. I think that you definitely need more time and experience.

(03-09-2023, 11:31 PM)Icey Wrote: Hey Slater! Just wanted to leave a little bit of feedback:

There was an incident tonight between you and Skullfire. I believe you were a traitor and Skullfire killed you for a valid reason. As soon as you died you forced him into fspec because you assumed that he had rdm'd you. This obviously annoyed Skullfire and you guys had a bit of a back and forth. Now this obviously isn't the biggest deal considering you guys hashed it out (hopefully). However, had this been someone else, they could have easily made a valid staff abuse thread. I think that these mistakes are necessary to mature as a staff member, but I hold the Admin rank to a very high standard. It is important to know who is okay with you using commands on them, as well as not jumping the gun as you did tonight. As a mod, you represent the server and deal with criticism constantly. This is even more the case with Admin. I think that you definitely need more time and experience.

Hi Icey! Yes, I had jumped the gun on this and I totally accept the blame. Both of us had consented to rdming each other and we would previously just fspec eacj other when we could and I had assumed he had did it for fun and I had not been paying attention.  Obviously, I was in the wrong and I didn't realize that he had a valid reason to kos me since, again, I had not been paying attention. I understand the vote and I hope to explain the situation since we had previously done this beforehand with us only messing with each other.
Okay, I have withheld my vote for long enough. My good friend Slater, you are a great staff member, somewhat impulsive, but otherwise you do great work in the community. I feel you have improved on calming down and being patient but there is still some improvement to be done. I can see you in this role in the future but right now I am at a +0 because I feel you are a good candidate but need more time.

(03-09-2023, 11:31 PM)Icey Wrote: -snip-

Now, referring to this comment. Slater and I joke around like this all the time. Yes, it was an impulsive decision and he should have checked to see if it was valid or just fun RDM but it is something that we do a lot. I was a little annoyed but seeing as Slater is someone I do this stuff with often it was truly not a big issue. If you are basing your opinion solely off of this exchange I would not take this into heart. If this claim is based off of other things then I can see your point and probably agree with some of it. I just wanted to address this as we are good friends so Slater giving me the fspec was not a huge deal to me personally.

Lastly, I just want to give you the best of luck on your application my friend and I am hoping for the best for you always <3
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
one of the scarce good choices for the position on the entire team, don't let one funky thing ruin it considering half the staff team fake warns, etc.
(03-10-2023, 12:42 AM)dong Wrote: one of the scarce good choices for the position on the entire team, don't let one funky thing ruin it considering half the staff team fake warns, etc.
I think it’s good to learn from my mistakes and be better by taking criticisms and applying them to what I do for staffing. I am liable for my actions and there are fair criticisms. I think it’s good to hold me accountable and allow me to see fault in my cracks and take some time and get more experience if this app is not considered. Personally, I don’t want to throw anyone under the bus and I think with the statement of the team, it would be best to focus on the main points then around other members. I love you homie, thank you for the comment and thank you for helping me be a better person. All love Heart