Unban
Ingame Name: Mr. Proto 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32459429

Who Banned You: slater

Reason For Ban: throwing discombobs at afk people

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: out of the 5 rounds this took place i only received 4 reports. 2 of which were from monkeydog who claimed his reports were just trolling

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): n[b]o[/b]

Other: idk if the formatting tool is busted or it's my pc so i'm sorry for this looking weird

edited to fix some errors
NO WAY HE APPEALED
It's gonna be a no from me. Big -1
idk +0 i'm just here to say mmm soup
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
+1 get this man back on the server ASAP, Crummy Craddle isn't the same
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
+1 proto has learned their lesson, doesnt have previous bans and has been in the community for quite a long time. i think a second chance is fair
Correct steam ID is STEAM_0:1:32459429.
Unless evidence contradictory to your claim is presented, I'm a +1 unban. If memory serves correct this occured a few months ago.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I’m +1 for unban, it has been a few months and during the time, monkeydog did forgive 1 report but the other was not forgiven and he decided to change it after you had left. If I remember correctly, it was sort of a mass/consistent rdm. You haven’t had previous bans before so I’m willing to give you another chance.
Btw your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:32459429 not STEAM_1:1:32459429  I have got some info on this, hunting it up now.

I only have a screen shot of the reports about a min or so before the ban and 1 of monkeydogs reports being forgiven is still marked as not forgiven. (Based on screenshot times and ban time.)  

I do recall after he was banned monkeydog forgiving his second report after the fact.

I also recall this was on Crummy Cradle where Mr. Proto was throwing Discombobulators on the spawn platform at round start every round. He has a history (almost every time Crummy Cradle is played and he is on he does it) of doing this and for people to actual make reports for it they have to check their death scenes since it rarely gives him credit for the kill since it happens long enough after he threw the grenade for Gmod to forget it was him that did it.

All in all I am +1 for a full unban or at the very least a reduction.
+1 unban i didn't even know u got banned this is outrageous bring mr proto back
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]