Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Anti-resignation? - I don't know, couldn't think of a cheesy title.
Cimag calls him chibli, +1
chibill is arguably one of, if not, the best candidate on the server rn for admin, especially with the requirements that need to be met etc. he has helped fixed a lot of shit lol and has one leg up on 99% of the mod team
Easy +1 Chibill has been going above and beyond his role as a moderator and would make a great admin for TTT
pretty straightforward, chi's been highly dedicated to this community and very active in the development side, at the very least can take some dev stress off of bryan, good choice : )
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
+1 , I've never been slain by him so good mod.
+1 Chibill does a lot for the server and is one of the calmest mods I've seen when he's handling issues. From the few development related things I have seen he really wants to help build the server.
This is probably the easiest +1 I've ever done. I've probably never met someone smarter in a TTT community. Level-headed and great mod and from what others have said about his help on the development side, he's an obvious Admin in waiting.
Chibill is the epitome of a good TTT admin.
He's active, he's a well-suited moderator with a fine ability to create a fruitful server experience by balancing fun and rule compliance, he has a strong passion for making Dinks better and is probably the strongest dev we have in our staff team (top 3 for sure). The only unfortunate experience I've had with Chibill is the fact that he didn't apply for admin back in October.

This is one of the strongest candidates for any staff role i've seen in my time here. Chibill moving to admin as support for bryan/nicol is a supported move because he fits the role well, and having him move just feels correct.

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Obvious +1! Not only has Chibill been a great friend, he has also proven that he is invaluable to the staffing team. He has done so much for the community and I cannot think of a better way to repay his loyalty with the position of Admin! I wish you best of luck on the application and I hope you will do great things in your new position!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
They have a word for someone like Chibill, that word is "A Man", and this A Man has more then earned the right to be Admin, +1 this soul.
!p chibill there i +1 it, how soon until we get the Mia Khalifa playermodel???
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]