Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Anti-resignation? - I don't know, couldn't think of a cheesy title.
incredibly massively planetary gravitationally attractionallly vienna sausagelly droselly +1. CM vote or not, Chibill deserves all the ranks. Absolutely nothing even remotely bad to say about this guy.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
Hey Chibill. I just wanna start by saying I have no issues with you and I think you are a great moderator. With that being said, I think you are missing an important quality for an admin, regarding the more "social" aspect of the position. This is not entirely "on you", but you are so chill/nice that I feel like this community doesn't fully respect your "authority"/persona. This is very important when being admin. 

It's hard because Bryan is my friend and he's set the standards pretty high for what it takes to be an admin. So if I compare the two of you, I don't think you could "step into his shoes".

This is not me saying you aren't fit for the role. I believe that if apps are open it means someone is leaving the admin team soon enough. You being admin along with Bryan would be great! (sorry Nicol you aren't active enough in my eyes to count atm) You two would bring out the best from each other and it'd probably lift a weight off his shoulders. 

Basically, I think there has to be a social butterfly who knows what they're doing, and has a firm hand, to balance things out. I will keep my thoughts on who that could be to myself (feel free to reach out).
I don’t think you’re fit for the role of admin, mostly because I don’t think you are up to par with the social aspect of it, but you’d make a good TTT developer. I’d think it’d be more fitting for dink to create a role of Developer. Just my 2 cents, I don’t play TTT enough to really care

Though to be fair, besides Bryan our other TTT admins are inactive
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I also want to add my 2 cents, and say that the community itself mainly only respects bryan as an admin, even when it was the team of 4. Not saying the other admins weren't liked, but their "authorities" and "social aspects" really didn't (and still dont) exist, considering how inactive everyone is. I believe comparing chibill to the small sample size of the admin team there is isn't super fair, and I believe he has more of a community presence via forums, discord, server, and staff discord, than a handful of our previous admins people deemed okay. I'm not trying to incite an argument here by any means tho, just ironic that we have someone that fills the activity, server presence, even does dev stuff on the behind, and there is still a comparison of sort.

The biggest thing to remember is that chibill would be working ALONG the current admin team, not necessarily (for now) replacing them. I think he is a great fit for all of the stuff he can bring to the table and already does, and out of our moderator list (the active one at least), chibill is easily one of the top 3 most qualified. Admins have not had specific complements, and I don't believe that there is necessarily a need (yet again not trying to start a forum long discussion) to have some sort of "social" admin. I believe contribution to the server (not necessarily in just dev things, but as server face in discord, doing shit in staff discord, forums, etc should all be considered) should be the biggest thing looked at, not even so much how consistent activity is.
+1 for Chi being promoted to Dev Admin. He has improved the server massively since joining the community and is always looking for ways to make the TTT server better. Seriously works his ass off for the server to be improved and from what I can tell loves doing it. Easiest +1. Thank you again ChiBill for what you do for the community. See you on the server buddy.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
Good person. Good mod. +1
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
Just a bit of a bump.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
I'll be honest I was a bit skeptical at first, but in terms of who is ready/capable of doing well in the position I think that you are one of the best bets. You have great backend work knowledge and once we're out of this phase of admins that'll probably the new main focus. Community oriented people aren't really needed anymore because we moved on from that and I think ensurng bugs are fixed/fleshing out updates would be in the best interest of the server. Good luck man +1 from me
(02-16-2023, 05:36 PM)chibill Wrote: Just a bit of a bump.
you have been accepted, handled.
former admin2
chibill, sorry for the late af reply, but here is a massive +1

I'm gonna keep it concise: chibill literally goes above and beyond to improve everyone's gmod experience for the better, he definitely deserves this promotion
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat