Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Anti-resignation? - I don't know, couldn't think of a cheesy title.
Hi chibill, 

First off, I'm very proud you have considered applying for TTT admin. As most know, chibill is a very easy, trustworthy, supportive, and hard working staff member ranging from just basic staffing to even more big developments with him being involved in the dev team for bigger issues. He has come up with lots of fixes and solutions for the community and mainly for TTT with the new relay, new fixes to our tools/queue's we use for staffing or playing music, and just gameplay fixes in general. He has an amazing rapport and a lot of good support from staff and the community in general. From my perspective, he is definitely capable of handling other issues beyond just gameplay issues and it's a no brainer to support him for admin. You've been consistently active from what I've seen. I definitely support a +1 and I hope to see you to continue to make changes for the server and the community overall!

Good Luck chibill!

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Anti-resignation? - I don't know, couldn't think of a cheesy title. - by slater - 02-10-2023, 03:52 PM