Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Anti-resignation? - I don't know, couldn't think of a cheesy title.
I also want to add my 2 cents, and say that the community itself mainly only respects bryan as an admin, even when it was the team of 4. Not saying the other admins weren't liked, but their "authorities" and "social aspects" really didn't (and still dont) exist, considering how inactive everyone is. I believe comparing chibill to the small sample size of the admin team there is isn't super fair, and I believe he has more of a community presence via forums, discord, server, and staff discord, than a handful of our previous admins people deemed okay. I'm not trying to incite an argument here by any means tho, just ironic that we have someone that fills the activity, server presence, even does dev stuff on the behind, and there is still a comparison of sort.

The biggest thing to remember is that chibill would be working ALONG the current admin team, not necessarily (for now) replacing them. I think he is a great fit for all of the stuff he can bring to the table and already does, and out of our moderator list (the active one at least), chibill is easily one of the top 3 most qualified. Admins have not had specific complements, and I don't believe that there is necessarily a need (yet again not trying to start a forum long discussion) to have some sort of "social" admin. I believe contribution to the server (not necessarily in just dev things, but as server face in discord, doing shit in staff discord, forums, etc should all be considered) should be the biggest thing looked at, not even so much how consistent activity is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Anti-resignation? - I don't know, couldn't think of a cheesy title. - by voidzz - 02-12-2023, 11:14 PM