RDM her? I barely know 'er...
Obvious +1 on unban if it's been 3 years long
Ill support the unban due to how long it has been! +1
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
3 years sounds long enough to me
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
SURE, WHY NOT
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 Unbad that true *Morgan_Freeman.png*
Guys can someone get a max ammo please I ran out of nades

(Bump)
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Thank you Yeat. I’m a struggling mother and I have 1 daughter. She is 6 years old and she goes to school. She would always come back in a bad mood until today. I came to pick her up and I heard this masterpiece being blast on full volume. My ears were blessed so much it blasted me out the universe. I realized that my daughter would be safe in school with this action. She comes home everyday and starts blasting your music. she swerves the coupe. My life has changed big too. My money is big now and I’m blessed by Yeat. I thank God for providing us with Yeat and Yeat providing us with This. Thank you, Yeat.

+1 it been years
(02-24-2023, 12:42 AM)dong Wrote: Thank you Yeat. I’m a struggling mother and I have 1 daughter. She is 6 years old and she goes to school. She would always come back in a bad mood until today. I came to pick her up and I heard this masterpiece being blast on full volume. My ears were blessed so much it blasted me out the universe. I realized that my daughter would be safe in school with this action. She comes home everyday and starts blasting your music. she swerves the coupe. My life has changed big too. My money is big now and I’m blessed by Yeat. I thank God for providing us with Yeat and Yeat providing us with This. Thank you, Yeat.

+1 it been years
youre weclome :)
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat