Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garro
This Admin mf kept gagging people left and right for talking about the fact that he was gagging people, name was Garro
Template? Proof? Anything at all? Where?

Seems a lot like a group of friends deciding to target one specific staff member, unless any proof is given.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
Moved to Donor/Staff Abuse Report section since that's where it seems like this needs to be.

also, follow the format here.
No evidence or format? Vague description? Betting my hotdog hat that the OP here was a minge along with the gagged parties
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Does this mean that Garro sets the record for the most Staff Abuse Report?

Anyways -1, follow format and post evidence or stay mad about it
Was Garro gagging and warning people for breaking the rules again? Who does this Garry guy think he is, glorious supreme leader King Charles the Third?! +1 for demotion to Guest!!11111

congrats on 4 ban req in 3 days garro! im so inspired 
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
when is it my turn to make an abuse report on garro?
Stop breaking the rules or keep crying lol.
[Image: image.png]
ph guests try to make an abuse report with proper evidence and not a 2 hour long youtube video challenge: impossible

-1 where the proof cuh
First off please use the correct format found here, and second off where is the evidence? Without evidence how is anyone going to believe you?

Edit:

Offender's Name: Garro 

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90012891

What Server(s): Prop Hunt 

Offender's Rank: Trusted 

What They Did: Gagging people left and right for talking about the fact that he was gagging people. (Any other info?)

When They Did It:  (IDK, when? (day and time))

Potential Witnesses: (IDK, who?)

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): (Where is your proof?)

Other: (Anything else you feel as necessary for the report.)

Above is how an abuse report should look like. I made what you need to add in red, but IDK why I'm even helping you, I'm sure you and the people he gagged weren't innocent...
???????? ??????
[Image: b9d6ee09b0609f6d82ee1c7d570be0c9.jpg]
I'll give you until 10:00 PM EST to fix the format and provide evidence or else I'm going to close this(look at @Laced Xanax's reply for link to format) ty