Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Join Server
This is the Tickle Monster and every time I try to join the server I crash right as I load in. This just started today  :(
This is a known issue that multiple players have had today, we don't know what's causing it yet but my guess is an addon broke
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I fully wiped my entire garrysmod from the root folder and did a full refresh and still crash. I recommend everyone wait for a fix since it seems to be some addon causing issues. Just don't understand how some people can log into the server and others can't.
Sounds like skill issue to me, just buy a new Everything
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
My honest reaction to that information…
Seems to be the point shop causing issues
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Personally I dont think its pointshop related but honestly I have no idea whats going on, since I am not one of the people affected, so its hard to figure out.
Not just you unfortunately :(. Poor @"Mocha :3" has been tryna join forever now!
Hopefully it's fixed tmmr. Can't wait to play with you wild alligators again!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Doesn't the crash log print any sort of error right before the game crashes? Tried to see for myself but i loaded in fine.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]