Banned permenantly
Ingame Name:  AnalJizzFart

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73032519

Who Banned You: Blakeman1

Reason For Ban:  *staff tells players not to block cars with dresser prop* *does it anyways* *tells staff he isnt blocking the cars*

Length of Ban:perm 

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was permed a long time ago. I was a big minge back then. I'm sorry for disobeying the staff. I really love the server. I would love to have a fun ttt server to play on over the summer. Thank you for your time

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  I don't think so. I can't say this for sure.

Other: I really hope i am able to rejoin the Dinkleberg Community
Please fill out this template in your thread, an Admin will look into your appeal once done so.

Edit: Thanks for filling out the template accordingly. I'm going to tag @blakeman1 incase he may have screenshots, or may remember what happened since he placed the ban in. The Admins will discuss your ban in the mean time. Sit tight!

gBan for reference.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 and your profile picture made me laugh
[Image: original.gif]
(05-25-2017, 06:50 PM)StaleWater Wrote: +1 and your profile picture made me laugh
thank you
judging by your name I don't think you've changed at all
[Image: giphy.gif]
At this point I don't care if you're unbanned or not. I do still remember this ban. This was around the time that we told people freezing the cars with props on 67th way would crash the server. I'm sure there was a warning in csay and in voice chat but you ignored all the people telling you not to do it and you still did it. If any admins think he should be unbanned, go ahead.
(05-25-2017, 03:28 PM)Christian Wrote: Please fill out this template in your thread, an Admin will look into your appeal once done so.

Edit: Thanks for filling out the template accordingly. I'm going to tag @blakeman1 incase he may have screenshots, or may remember what happened since he placed the ban in. The Admins will discuss your ban in the mean time. Sit tight!

gBan for reference.

im sorry for messaging this but the ban appeal has taken about 20 days
Not a problem at all about the bump, I'll notify admins again about your appeal.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Admins probably too busy playing Overwatch probably. But +1 for an unban since the pretty long time since the ban. I mean he can just get re banned of he is still a bad boy it isn't much of a problem.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(06-16-2017, 02:45 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Admins probably too busy playing Overwatch probably. But +1 for an unban since the pretty long time since the ban. I mean he can just get re banned of he is still a bad boy it isn't much of a problem.

I know you only exist to acquire as many negative votes as possible, but I don't care, I'll still -1 you.

To keep this post relevant to the point of this thread, while what I say doesn't carry much weight, I support his unban. I believe people change over time, and while his name may not reflect that, hopefully his behavior will.
[Image: oKn4mWG.png]