Banned permenantly
(06-16-2017, 11:37 AM)Pbever Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 02:45 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Admins probably too busy playing Overwatch probably. But +1 for an unban since the pretty long time since the ban. I mean he can just get re banned of he is still a bad boy it isn't much of a problem.

I know you only exist to acquire as many negative votes as possible, but I don't care, I'll still -1 you.

To keep this post relevant to the point of this thread, while what I say doesn't carry much weight, I support his unban. I believe people change over time, and while his name may not reflect that, hopefully his behavior will.

o don't worry ill start removing 20 -1s at a time everytime he does something stupid/trolly, ill get the other admins approval or denial when they become alive.
(06-16-2017, 11:40 AM)Scoovie Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 11:37 AM)Pbever Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 02:45 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Admins probably too busy playing Overwatch probably. But +1 for an unban since the pretty long time since the ban. I mean he can just get re banned of he is still a bad boy it isn't much of a problem.

I know you only exist to acquire as many negative votes as possible, but I don't care, I'll still -1 you.

To keep this post relevant to the point of this thread, while what I say doesn't carry much weight, I support his unban. I believe people change over time, and while his name may not reflect that, hopefully his behavior will.

o don't worry ill start removing 20 -1s at a time everytime he does something stupid/trolly, ill get the other admins approval or denial when they become alive.

20 -1s <------ whats dat
it's his forum reputation.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
You've been unbanned sorry it took so long. Hopefully your ban isnt under ULX