Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Prop Hunt Ranks
Piggybacking on a really old thread, but what if Prop Hunt had more ranks? After you get 100 hours for regular, there's nothing to work for (unless you're a donor or staff). Players would have something new to work towards past regular, thus playing more. IDK just food for thought lol. 

Posting below what the current ranks are, and some ideas.

Current ranks:
  • User: >25 hours
  • Member: 25-50 hours
  • Master: 50-75 hours
  • Regular: 100+ hours
New Rank Ideas:
  • Expert: 100-250 hours
  • Legend 250-500 hours
  • No Life 500+ hours
???????? ??????
500 hours is easy to get no life should be like 3000h+ imo. I like the ideas though
New ranks are cool but can we please get new rank tags for chat god they are so ugly
I know deathrun is a joke but they have the best rank tags
As far as I know, Dink already added additional ranks awhile ago. We have legend, ace, etc. The tab menu hasn't been fixed to reflect that people have these ranks.
As an example, someone like Mork Mork is "legend" but the tab menu only shows "regular"
If we can get the scoreboard to reflect these new ranks, since chelllman said they were already created, this would be good for all servers! Good idea and hope it can be fixed so we can strive for that No Life rank!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
(02-20-2023, 08:37 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: 500 hours is easy to get no life should be like 3000h+  imo. I like the ideas though
True, just a suggestion and to get the ball rolling on something new!  :)
???????? ??????