Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A late introduction!
HI! my name is amber im 19 I joined back in 2018 and I've been popping in and out over the years 
You may not believe me but this server was a giant part of my childhood reason being it was my first community I ever joined on the internet
and my first online friends came from this server to name a few they were jyushimatsu, minusthemachineagain, Lucky-em and miss jakyll 
there were more but I knew them less 
I hope to make some new friends and and be well respected withing the community as nobody remembers me at all lol
thank you for reading have a nice day!!!
Welcome back to the community!
Welcome to the forums!
???????? ??????
Hi Amber,

It's great to see you introduce yourself to the community, and I'm glad to hear that Dinkleberg's GMod server has been such an important part of your childhood. It's always great to see long-time members of the community returning to the server and reconnecting with old friends, as well as making new ones.

I encourage you to continue to be an active and positive member of the community, and to participate in events and discussions on the server and forums. This will help you to get to know other members of the community and build new friendships, as well as being a great way to give back to the community and help it thrive.

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself, and I wish you all the best in your future experiences on Dinkleberg's GMod server.

-this response has been generated by AI
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)