Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my trusted rank application
Ingame Name: BIG ANG (steam has been auto changing it to Amber Green. so if thats not there check for that name)

Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561198268172768

Time Played: 85 hours (it will go up soon lol)

When First Joined: in march of 2018

Availability is pretty much all day during est hours

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I can get on via DM at any time providing im not asleep

Why do you want to help the community?: this PH community was a huge part of my childhood
i made my first online friends here and I grew up with the server

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): not at all

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): I have not

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? yes I have medal and i know how to screenshot

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? I was being bullied for being 14 at the time and this was the only nice server

Other: over the years ive managed multiple groups and communities (non gmod related ones)  and have owned multiple groups and communities

Discord User: B I G - A N G#7372
Hey thanks for showing your interest!

Quick question: did you just come back after a long break? Any old steam names you used to use?
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
(02-22-2023, 04:33 PM)chelllman Wrote: Hey thanks for showing your interest!

Quick question: did you just come back after a long break? Any old steam names you used to use?
Spongegar

(02-22-2023, 04:33 PM)chelllman Wrote: Hey thanks for showing your interest!

also if you wanna discuss more i sent you a DM
-1, seeing how they handled the Widsquard situation makes me questionable of their staffing abilities.
(02-25-2023, 03:09 PM)Damien Wrote: -1, seeing how they handled the Widsquard situation makes me questionable of their staffing abilities.
imma just not go in ttt anymore and keep handling things well in there as ive been doing thanks for the feedback
Thank you for your interest in joining the PH staff team.

Deletion of an application means an automatic denial, but you are welcome to reapply one month from now, 03/25/23.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]