Bababooie
Ingame Name: Widsquard

Discord Tag: Mrputter67

Time Played: 325 Hours

When First Joined: Nov 10, 2022 11:00 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 325 hours (PT) Time zone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Doner

What can you do to help the community:  I can help manage warn requests deals and improve the enviroment. If you can ding me any time after 4:30 pm pacific time I can swing on and help if there is a bad situation at hand. I can also utilize my OBS screen recorded to keep videos of bad things to defuse situations.

Why you want to help the community: I've attempted to make a map that almost made it possibly I don't know, I made a ban request on a mass rdmer, and I have added shit posting to the shit post channel as well as other neat things!

How did you find us?: 1) Play multiplayer 2) Trouble in Terror Town 3) Sort by players 4) Profit

Other: I've tried to gain a good rep by helping others. I know my resources are limited since I am a doner but I have now been part of this community for the better part of half a year. I am just hoping that by becoming a trusted I can help manage basic staff stuff. I work full time as valet so when I am not doing that I am typically on Dinklebergs!
Wid has had a good character arc and he cares for the community. I say give him a shot. +1
+1 no issues as of late and is a good player would be cool for trusted
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
i shoulda kept those slays maybe if you served them all you woulda automatically gotten staff

ya +1 widsquard you crazy bastard (pee pee balls)
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
Widsquard has been progressing and evolving as a player but also as a character in general. The only other things I would like to see is a little more activity in forums/discord and just to make sure to never take this game too seriously. It can be frustrating somedays, but just remember that it's just a good old nonchalant game and there will be hiccups along the road. 

+1, Good Luck on your app!
I do not see any reason not to give you a chance at trusted. From what I have seen on the server you have been active and friendly. As slater said though activity on the forums and discord is an important part of being staff as it allows you to keep up with whatever is happening. I would recommend getting more acquainted with them. Otherwise, it is a +1 from me!

Edit: I am changing my vote to a -1 due to recent circumstances.
+1

You haven't had any issues on the server as of late. (Last warn was 2 months ago beck in December) And you tend to understand the rules.

I also think Discord and Forum activity isn't a HUGE issue, although it would be nice to have a bit more. (Mostly in the form of ban requests) But since there is always so many member of staff on (mostly mods) its hard for any member of the community (including staff) to make ban requests now a days.

Biggest reason I am fine with the forum and discord in-activity is because if you recall from my trusted app, I basically had none of either, (except a few TTT ban requests and also providing evidence for a PH one)
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
I remember talking to you about staffing late one night when I was drunk and I can tell that you have a good head on your shoulders +1 you deserve Trusted
man im wayyyyy too faded + 1
Bump
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]