Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bababooie
Widsquard has always been chill and spoken up when guests act like idiots, easy +1
<3 :3
+1, he’s been really cool lately and I think he deserves a shot
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
The Goldielochs Principle is my way of determining whether someone is up for Trusted/Mod. 

Wids is neither too serious that he would turn the server into a police state nor too jokey, even with powers of Donor he's used it sparingly and only when the server is crying out for halp and no mod is on the horizon. I'd give this man a +1
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
honestly need to be more active in forums but i don't see the harm in them being a donor thier pretty chill and helpful +1
i havent played but i hope you have polished up on your knowledge of rules etc, back when i played w you, you'd rdm the wrong person 500x in a row without ever quite understanding that they literally just killed a t etc
Widsquard,

I apologize for the massive delay with this. Unfortunately, your application has been denied. Due to the recent donor abuse thread that was placed on you, I do not believe you are ready to join on our staff team.

You may reapply again on April 11, 2023.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]