Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
From Donor TMod to Admin? Will I Evolve One Last Time???
(03-07-2023, 10:13 AM)sad_ti84 Wrote: Im gonna make some waves.
+0 because honestly man could use a bit more time baking to perfection. but thats a me thing.
+1 for the reasoning that skullfire is not beholden to any major clique of dinks. Go ahead. -1 me. I am not incorrect. I feel that this (along with his other qualifications) makes him a wonderful candidate for admin. Skullfire would be able to make tough calls involving various groups of people and be equal in judgement

The biggest parts to being admin in my opinion are the capability to be impartial and the capability to be a big figure in the community. I think he can do both.

Also, what prevents TTT from having multiple admins? one admin is too few. two admins is too few. multiple admins is good because it spreads a big workload amongst more people.

I

yeah so issuing a warn to someone for mentioning p*do (context, discussed in context of a movie character killing a ring of p*do) is really fucking dumb. Are you serious? the rule is to prevent people from making p*do jokes (context, stemmed from people making P*do jokes about prophunt), not this

-1 this was literally the most mid thing I have ever heard about you do

Tbh I am done with the admin race and what just happened solidified that. Thank you for ruining sever quality due to your friend breaking server rules. This clique situation is getting out of control. I withdraw my application. @"super moderator" @Gabe or anyone that can close and move this would be great!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Closed due to withdrawal, Will provide feedback soon.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Moving to archive since SOMEONE forgot to
We appreciate your effort and dedication as a moderator and your willingness to take on more responsibility.

While you have shown increased commitment and dedication, we believe that the Admin position, particularly for TTT Admin, comes with a lot of responsibility that requires a certain level of experience and engagement with the community. One thing we look for in an admin is a higher level of involvement and contribution to the community, such as joining the dev team, creating guides, suggesting new PMs/maps, and consistently providing objective takes on various community events.

We feel that you need more time in your current position and to engage in the community more before re-apply for the Admin role.
Some of the things you have put forward show things you could do as admin in your application would look great on a future admin application as it shows growth from this one.

One of our concerns is your activity, particularly your past inactivity prior to October, and we would like someone who engages with other aspects of the community. Additionally, we have concerns about your overall temperament based on past incidents, particularly in dealing with criticism and feedback.

Please note that these concerns do not reflect your abilities as a moderator or as a member of our community. We appreciate your interest in the TTT Admin role and encourage you to continue to grow and prove yourself within the community.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]