Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
From Donor TMod to Admin? Will I Evolve One Last Time???
After reviewing the application from (DEMON)Skullfire for the position of TTT Admin, I regret to inform you that I cannot recommend this person for the role. While they have a significant amount of playtime and seem to be very enthusiastic about the position, there are some concerns that I would like to bring to your attention.

Firstly, (DEMON)Skullfire's application does not mention any prior experience in administration, apart from the fact that they joined the staff team around 2017. This raises a red flag as TTT administration requires significant experience and expertise in handling complex situations, such as dealing with problematic players and managing server issues. Without any clear evidence of prior experience, it is difficult to assess whether (DEMON)Skullfire would be able to perform these duties effectively.

Furthermore, while (DEMON)Skullfire does mention some potential ideas for improving the server, there is no concrete plan of action or clear understanding of the challenges that TTT admins face on a daily basis. Being an admin is not just about introducing new features, but also about dealing with difficult situations and ensuring the smooth operation of the server. (DEMON)Skullfire's application does not provide enough information to suggest that they have the necessary skills and experience to handle these tasks effectively.

Finally, while (DEMON)Skullfire does express a desire to help the community beyond TTT as an admin, their plans lack clarity and specificity. The ideas they mention, such as staff engagement and community interaction, are important but it is not clear how they would go about implementing these plans or what specific actions they would take to achieve their goals.

In conclusion, while (DEMON)Skullfire appears to be enthusiastic about the position and has a significant amount of playtime, their application does not demonstrate the necessary skills and experience to perform the duties of a TTT admin effectively. I would recommend continuing the search for a candidate with more relevant experience and a clearer plan of action for improving the server and supporting the community.

Sincerely,

Why is it HD

Messages In This Thread
RE: From Donor TMod to Admin? Will I Evolve One Last Time??? - by Huro - 02-24-2023, 06:29 AM