Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
From Donor TMod to Admin? Will I Evolve One Last Time???
all love, but -1 echoing gabe tiefling and laced comments

i do not think you're fit for admin yet, starting with activity stuff like whoever said. you're a ghost in regular discord, even if you were active in staff discord, not quite sure how that was overlooked for the mod app
i like to think admins have to be comfortable with their moderator position, and unfortunately, i do not even think you've been comfortable with your mod position for long enough. you were active as tmod, and once you got mod, that's when you learned our alt checking etc. obviously we are past that point, but i believe that is stuff people should learn as trusted even. along this line, i've seen you use a lot of discretion where i believe its not necessary, and believe that you are not familiar with (or dont look at enough) the guidelines, which resulted in the situation that gave 9vis a ban for donor abuse, which the guidelines CLEARLY SAY 0 points. some blame can be shared with nicol there, but that could've been avoided with a simple read as well

i had more to say but i got distracted so i forgor, if i remember ill be back to add it

Messages In This Thread
RE: From Donor TMod to Admin? Will I Evolve One Last Time??? - by voidzz - 02-24-2023, 12:00 PM