Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
From Donor TMod to Admin? Will I Evolve One Last Time???
(02-24-2023, 08:31 AM)Gabe Wrote: -snip-

Yes, I do agree that I should have some more time within the general discord of Dinkleberg's but I have been branching out lately and starting to get to know the other staffing teams. I am actively attempting to engage with everyone in the community to strengthen my connections. The lack of activity in the main discord is understanding though but I just want you to know that I am attempting to change that <3.

(02-24-2023, 12:00 PM)voidzz Wrote: -snip-

Regarding the issues of not knowing some of the things we use like tec and other things. I have knowledge of all of these now. I never had a time to be trusted as I came into the staff team as a Donor TMod but I have actively been learning the ins and outs of the staff team ever since I came back. Yes, I do not know everything, that is why I ask a lot of questions, but I try to gain as much information as possible and I believe I have done well with becoming a stronger staff member overall in this regard. Also, nobody really knows everything, sometimes we need to ask questions in order to be enlightened about a topic. Now, the thing with 9vis. I am very familiar with the guidelines but I was unsure how to issue the warn because the 0 point warn was not there when this occurred. I proceeded to ask how to handle thing due to that and issued the warning points which led to his ban. I do have some blame in the matter but the guidelines were not adjusted for this as there was no 0 point warn option. The mistake was handled and reverted rather quickly but it did happen.

Other than these points I just want to say that I may not have the most activity in main discord (which I plan to work on) and I am still trying to meet more people from other servers but I have improved in other ways. Before I came back I really had nothing to do with staff discord, the community, or the forums and my staffing was not the best. I have come back and improved myself on all of those fronts. I am even attempting to get more involved with the dev team in order to help assist the server with more than just the face value. Yes, I may still have things to work on but I feel that I am able to fix most of these concerns that people have rather quickly. I tried to condense everyone's concerns in this post if you have any more questions please ask <3.

Messages In This Thread
RE: From Donor TMod to Admin? Will I Evolve One Last Time??? - by (DEMON)Skullfire - 02-24-2023, 03:45 PM