Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jammin TTT Admin App
Heyo!! It's Jammin, back with another forum ping to annoy all of you!!

After my promise to step down back in like idk June? I've finally made good on my promise.
As of now, I am officially resigned from both discord and TTT. My reasonings are for the same reason I no longer play much, and that is due to IRL time committments.
Dinks was largely a replacement for my social life, which was decimated during Covid by various restrictions/etc. That's largely restored, and the strain on my time is now too much.
I thank all of you for making this time here special.

As for me in the future, I will be hanging on for a few more days to assist Reina and Kap with any discord bot malfunctions/etc, but I will not have any staff influence on this stuff. You may still see some guides/updates in the days to come, but other than that I'm outta here.

Shoutouts to my Discord team!
@KaptainLes we started this journey together, and I'm happy we ended together. I know you will do great things as a Discord Admin, much better things than I could ever do.
@reina you worked your way up from a mild annoyance to a partner I could trust in the discord realm. You've made the discord a better place, and I know you will do amazing things to engage the community far beyond!
@Foxka you've been one of our longest serving community members on various staff roles, both past and present. You are very passionate in making the discord a better place, and I want you to know that even when we disagree, the passion is appreciated.
@slater your passion for the community is evident. I hope you will continue to serve the discord even as you pursue upper TTT staff. Even if you don't get TTT admin now, I'm sure that you'll get it some day.
@Raider Hanks I'm going to save you for last, but you are used to being on bottom anyway.

Shoutouts to my Admin team!
@Ryzif adding you first since you are also discord staff, your efforts in the community are unparalled. You bridged the divide between TTT and PH, serving as upper staff in both areas. You could have been TTT admin, and the fact that you chose to take PH farther speaks volumes. Thanks for your help!
@Norm Minder since you are also discord staff, you have carried the murder server beyond what anyone expected it to do. I hope that it'll continue beyond its current placement.
@bryanbrr my daddy admin, I hope you get the help you need to ease the burden you faced as a solo admin. You have done well in spite of the challenges you've faced, and it has been an absolute pleasure to serve under you for the past 2 years!
@chibill i'm happy to see how far you've come, as your knowledge of coding has taken this server to another level. You ahve done well in spite of the challenges you've faced, and it has been an absolute pleasure to serve under you for the past 2 hours!
@unfortunatepossum I see the work you've put into making the community a better place. As a "purely PH" player, you've reached out to the TTT community, and have built up some level of respect, even if it mostly stems from being an easy kill for the traitors. Keep reaching out the olive branch to TTT!
@chelllman your dedication to the community and the level of professionalism you bring pushes myself and others to be better. Thank you.
@Gabe why the hell are you still here? JKJK, you have joined the admin team again but have resisted the urge to be the "old man who knows better" and have instead becomes the "old man who advises well." You haven't used your influence to push an agenda, despite your years of experience stretching well beyond what any of us have here.

Shoutouts to my fellow pink friends!
@Nicol Bolas you fucker you couldn't wait a few more days to resign with me??? I'm proud of you for stepping aside, but i'm more proud of the impact you had keeping TTT alive during the low periods. Your experience and care for the community goes beyond what most can muster.
@TheUltraFish fishman you carried PH for years so it seems. I'm happy you are happy where you are now.
@dong My good friend, despite how things may be now, you made the server a great place. I wish you well in the future, despite your cringey takes on the NFL draft.
@Battons You served two stints of adminship and did well in both. From community ban to admin, you made the community better.
@Mother Nuru. Thanks for your run keeping Murder alive and handing off to Norm when the time was right. I hope you and your baby are living your best life!
@matt_st3 (Strongrule) I know you've completely stepped away from things here. I hope you are still well IRL and that you are living your best life.
@TheTriangle You tried to carry DR, alas it was a dying effort. But I hope you are doing well!
@Pixie Soldier You also carried the PH server during your time, thanks for giving Fish some relief.
@La Flama Blanca Gonna get heat for this but despite what you did at the end I still respect you for what you contributed to the community. I wish you didn't go full scorched earth when you left. I hope you are kicking ass IRL!

Now to my brothers in arms!
@dan My brother, we CARRIED late night TTT back in the day. You rose the ranks with me and it was tragic to see you resign. I appreciate your friendship over the years and look forward to many more years of RDM in the future. Enjoy residing on my signature my friend!
@"DinkBotGPT" or "NotRand" or whatever the hell you call yourself now, no matter how stupid you act sometimes, you bring logic and reason to most areas of dinks and in life. I look forward to a continued friendship in the time to come, perhaps conspiring to RDM dan together!
@ratty I miss you my friend. We had some moments together as we rose the ranks together! Hope you are well.
@Cactus cactus
@"Noire ♜" I appreciate the dignity with which you carried yourself for much of your time staffing alongside me as TTT staff and/or under me as discord staff. I know it ended weirdly but I'm thankful you handled the whole thing like a professional.
@Jedasis i miss you too, hope you are well.
@.cee and @"ikillyou" Miss you my friends, thanks for all you did for the community. I hope all is well.
@HONG we didn't always get along, but you earned my respect over time
@EpicGuy I hope you consider becoming TTT admin, you'd handle the gap currently present in administration, and free bryan and chibill to run wild with development. I don't wanna pressure you, but you'd do a good job.
@BillyBob I appreciate the fun you bring to all of us. Best of luck in your future!
@"super moderator" Thanks for always addressing toxicity, I guess
@Ryan722 You are lowkey a TTT admin candidate someday. I hope you are given the opportunities once more time has passed!

I totally missed folks, don't @ me. Shoutouts to the homies: @murl @Ethan @Nazu(s) @thunderwalrusinnthebar @Super Milk Chan  @YourMateMurph Ohio is dumb and so are you
Forgot more homies:
@Icey @voidzz @Damien @MiniMe2001 @tiefling lesbian

@Raider Hanks keep being stinky. Thanks for being my retarded hank brother.

Jammin out.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Jammin
-1 i don't think you're ready for this position
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
o7 have fun Jam man
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
bout time lol

You did a lot of good work for the Discord and for GMod servers as a whole (which I know not a whole lot of people know about) and it's good to see you're confident enough in the other admins to finally step away.

Congrats on the promotion, bozo.
For the short amount of time I've been here, I have seen you do only good things.
ok bye
[Image: image.png]
o7 Stay gold Ponyboy
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
youll will be greatly missed my man, glad we started staffing around the same time and all the mentorship you gave me along the way as well. better start playing csgo with us tho...
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
or just actually apply for admin :(
Fake
???????? ??????