Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jammin TTT Admin App
alright
now go away
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
jammin leaves and the control freaks immediately take my color in the disc, fucked up imo
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
You did the best you could for Discord & TTT and that’s all anyone can ask for. Take care of yourself

<3

Btw ur @everyone ping didn’t work in the admin chat ur dumb
o7 jammin, you will be missed, thank you for guiding me and helping wherever you can
now you can finally play the game!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Goodbye Jammin, you will be missed :(
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
+1

farewell, (genuine) thank you for the countless hours you’ve put in working on the server
Good Bye Jammin, may you continue jammin in your life after Dinks Staff.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Fuck. The one night I get drunk, jammin resigns :’(. Imma miss you dawg. You have helped make this community great and I will miss you and your long ass responses on posts. This community has never deserved you but, I am glad I got to be an admin side by side with you my discord king.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Damn I really had hopes that you'd apply to be TTT's Admin. You keep the professionalism and devotion afloat incredibly well. This resignation post is a year in the making but I wasn't expecting TTT as well. I'm really glad to have talked to you though you giant money man. I think you've left the Discord in a great place with all the effort you've grinded into that dumpster fire and it's a respectable place to be through your efforts and the efforts of the rest of the Discord Team. 

Proud of you BB. Take your well earned rest.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]