Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Re-Introduction? Hello from 2018!
So I wanted to re-introduce myself. I've been back on the server for a few weeks, and I plan on being back for awhile, so I wanted to be a bit more formal. 
I used to play in 2018 under the name "Mosh Pit Shaka Brah". I was a donor back then and had a very short lived term as Trusted, but couldn't maintain a decent
amount of hours on the server due to working 2 jobs. I sadly don't recognize many faces so wanted to reforge my server connections. 

I'm Bork and Beans. I like anime and manga. Good movies. I like to chill out to a good show on Friday night and relax to some Gmod's players blowing up my prop.  :P I own and work on fancy cars. I play lots of games so i'm sure I have a common interest with everyone. 

I'm not sure if I'll ever apply for staff again, I'm mostly playing cause this has always been my favorite server, and I hope if I play long enough I can get some more skins added.  Angel

I'm usually on in EARLY mornings and after 5pm on weekdays, and I try to play most of the day on weekends. 
Looking forward to seeing y'all on the server.
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 
Holy hell. I do remember you and the other old staff members. Welcome back, man.
(02-25-2023, 11:31 PM)Nullify Wrote: Holy hell. I do remember you and the other old staff members. Welcome back, man.
Thanks dude! I vagually remember you but my memory is terrible.
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah?