Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Golden Vape for Golden Players
Sup. Unboxed a perma vape as a lowly member. Won't have the time to play pretty soon so I want it to be with someone who will actually use it. To this end, this giveaway is limited to players who:
  • Have 100+ hours (Regular)
  • Do not already have a vape
  • Didn't piss me off
To enter, post:
  • Your steam username as it would appear on Gametracker
  • Discord ID
  • Estimated TTT server play time and join date
  • List an airplane you think is cool :>
I will be verifying playtime with Gametracker and streaming the drawing on the discord server.
Idk how to verify vape ownership status so if a vape owner tries to enter please call them out. Maybe a staff can help verify.

Accepting entries until March 3rd, 23:49 PST 2023. The drawing will be whenever I'm free the following weekend.
Everything here is subject to change.

Automatically entering Otis, Jawa, SomeUsername, and VivieBone cause they cool

Y'all been great and I've had a lot of fun. Good Luck!
Thanks for the giveaway!

Steam Username: Icey
Discord ID: Icey#6669
Play time/Date: Not too sure of total but definitely more than 100 hours!!! I am also pretty sure I joined in 2020
Airplane I think is cool: Big fan of the F-16 since that's what I work on as an avionics technician. Nothing like powering on an aircraft and acting like a pilot.
Thank you, good sir!

Steam Username: Ellie Mae
Discord ID: Ellie Mae#3887
Play-Time/Date: Joined around September 2022. 600+ hours (Other name on gametracker was Johnny Delirium)
Cool Airplane: Tu-2
tiefling lesbian
Ginger#6990
september 7th 2022, 330 hours
i don't know any airplanes but my favorite flying things are crows
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Steam username: Mr. Moose
Discord: Mr. Moose#1111
Time played: Approx 200 hours, I've been on and off the server for the past 3-4 years.
Only airplane I sorta like that I can really recall the name of is the "Su-2", or, "Sukhoi Su-2."
Steam: Ruby
Discord: PapaPlague#9454
Time played: 107H under current name but around 200H overall i think. First joined 10th November 2022.

Personally im not even into airplanes but the Concorde has always fascinated me, a true technological marvel.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
Paradox
KoD (Bizzii)#1237
1 week, 1 day, 10 hours game time
Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit
Your steam username: SwiftBadger *No Monitor*
Discord ID: SwiftBadger#6159
Estimated TTT server time December 2021 and probably 650+ hours
List an airplane you think is cool: F14 tomcat cuz it's a tomcat and who wouldn't wanna be flying around with your bro in the back seat and also cuz TopGun.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
epic.chann
maddox#4712
i probably have well over 600 hours or so
Planes have got to be one of the best inventions i have ever seen. It can take you to Boston to like Iceys house or something. My personally favorite plane would be the Tactical Wing Aerobatic Team (SU-35).
Seadub, Connar
Connar#5328
367 across a few different usernames, joined in like 2017.
A classy 747, it has big wiungs and carry cargo.