Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MiniMe2001's halfway mod app
In game Name: MiniMe2001

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73005442

Time Played: ~9 weeks with all my time added up

When First Joined: March 28, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): All day summers except Sunday

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: TMod

What can you do to help the community: I can help with ban request and I'm on a lot so that I can deal with mass rdmers and rdmers.

Why you want to help the community: I've been here for a long time, seen many people leave and many new people come. And I think Mod is just the next step that I can take to help out the community.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/mobile/f...pplication
http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/mobile/f...rusted-app
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-595.html

How did you find us?: going through different TTT servers, found this one and I stayed

Other: I know this is early, I want to see what needs to be done to help me on my way to mod.
+0.5 You're great as staff and take effective measures. Plus you have more than double the time I have. I just feel like I haven't seen you on much in the past month or so. IDK if that's just super bad timing, or you've adapted another new name I don't recognize, or you actually aren't on. That's really my only issue here.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
+ .5 pretty much what City said improve your time and please stick to one name and improve time on the server. Also do more ban reports that can help you alot in such little effort.

EDIT : I've seen the time improvements and now can confirm they are your alts. You are ready in my eyes
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
The recent problems im having here is the lack of presence on the server. Looking at the last time played on the server, and the total time in the past month, it's extremely sparse. You have the time put in, however there seems to be a lack of actually enthusiasm, and that's shown with your time on the server. Now this may be because you're finishing up school but I personally would've recommended you had more of a constant record on the server. Also what makes me believe you lack the enthusiasm is that you're application it's self is sadly small. But you're good with being an active member on the dev team, and as my current status sits, I'm stuck.  

I'm truly undecided because I usually rather choose a -/+1, but I'm truly undecided. I'm going to ask you one question @MiniMe2001 if you become mod, what's something unique about yourself that you'll bring? Answer that and it will tip the scale on how my vote will go.

Also wanted to add this in here.    

Even tho the activity is horrendous, I'll give you a +1 because I feel with summer you will become a lot more active.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
You may have seen my on with the name Lights End if that rings a bell at all
+1 I haven't been on lately but you've been doing great.
I'm for a +1 as well. Great overall staff, you do ban requests frequently and you break poopy maps.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1, minis on alot, just with his alt instead of his main
Dont look so blue
Uhh do I need to explain my stance? +motherfukkin1. You better be mod when I come back!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
+1 for mini, he's on a lot, just on his alts.