it's worth a shot
Ingame Name: Anti-Semetic Goose

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199146592212/

Who Banned You: Warning system, Damien

Reason For Ban: https://streamable.com/xiwf0p   

Length of Ban: 1 week for point threshhold

Reason for Admins to Unban: The context is during the conversation Damien Began with something sexual, which we responded he was underage. He Then said it's okay im turning 18 soon (Jawa, badger, Link4248, icey all witnesses to damien in the conversation). It's a loose argument but hey im getting banned for a conversation that we all had it's just i was recorded

if not see ya next week
I don't think I said anything sexual, @SwiftBadger*No Monitor* brought up the fact that I was underage and I said "I turn 18 in december". I wasn't recording my mic in that clip but it happened in the clip I'm pretty sure. Also, I didn't ban you, Nazu did.

little more context
-1 you've been warned for shit like this before, what you said is weird as hell in any context
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Firstly Damien did say something sus, which prompted Goose and others to say "woah you're underage shh", which got Damiens response with "i turn 18 soon", then people started joking about it (the clip has the ending of peoples jokes about it), and Goose went in hard with a joke and got banned ;<

The context was different and the vibe was cheeky and edgy, not just Goose, others were but only Goose caught smoke, rip my man Goose but this was a set up, a conspiracy, and they got him.
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
(02-28-2023, 09:03 PM)Jawa Wrote: Firstly Damien did say something sus, which prompted Goose and others to say "woah you're underage shh", which got Damiens response with "i turn 18 soon", then people started joking about it (the clip has the ending of peoples jokes about it), and Goose went in hard with a joke and got banned ;<

The context was different and the vibe was cheeky and edgy, not just Goose, others were but only Goose caught smoke, rip my man Goose but this was a set up, a conspiracy, and they got him.
now you're just straight up lying lol
Damien has a trend of baiting people to say shit then gets mad when people say the shit he was baiting. common damien L
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(02-28-2023, 09:04 PM)Damien Wrote:
(02-28-2023, 09:03 PM)Jawa Wrote: -Snip-
now you're just straight up lying lol
Kid you can't even disprove it because your yee yee ass recording omits the context of what started this. "Hur dur my mic wasn't working" Start turning on your mic for evidence then.
Literally a my word vs his word scenario.
+1 Free my n word with an a at the end of it
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Also forgot to mention, +1 for unbanning my boy goose
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
"Conveniently has their mic muted in recording".
nah he's lying i didn't say that!

all seriousness ya'll joke about edgy shit so much what's the problem now? aren't we past the whole "I disliked what you said so you're cancelled!" now?
Yeah there was nothing sexual about the conversation. If I recall correctly, there was a comment talking about i like soda and damien starting a child rock band. I was under the assumption that damien had turned 18 recently so I asked him his age. He said he was turning 18 in december in which you hear me in the clip say "ooooooooooooooo big 18".

gmod players try not to be weird challenge.

also maybe im just in yodieland but if anyone has something more than "damien said something sus", please let me know cause I didn't hear anything like that. im going to circle k now.