it's worth a shot
(02-28-2023, 09:07 PM)Misstie6731 Wrote: Damien has a trend of baiting people to say shit then gets mad when people say the shit he was baiting. common damien L
I used to do this like a year ago or more, but I haven't in a long time. I would love any kind of evidence of me doing this recently.
I wasn't on when it happened but from what I know goose has been fine other than whatever happened tonight (his last warn was over a month ago on Jan 7th)

If there is something else I missed please correct me but I'm at neutral for now since it's only a week

Edit: I'm +1 for an unban or reduction to 3 days as others have said
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(02-28-2023, 09:11 PM)Damien Wrote:
(02-28-2023, 09:07 PM)Misstie6731 Wrote: Damien has a trend of baiting people to say shit then gets mad when people say the shit he was baiting. common damien L
I used to do this like a year ago or more, but I haven't in a long time. I would love any kind of evidence of me doing this recently.
I do not associate with minors, or people who have outspokenly stated their dislike of me so I havent interacted with u. Cope.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
SteamID is STEAM_0:0:593163242

Not generally a fan of revoking point bans since its multiple actions that get you to that point, but if staff was really complicit as you claim, it may be worthwhile reducing.
Still, self control is something that only you can ultimately manage.

Neutral to an unban, reduction to like 3 days is probably ok. But the fact that you had to get mulitple warnings to even get banned tells me that you gotta chill regardless.
I once thought of you as potential staff material, and was disappointed to hear that you were banned.
Best of luck with your appeal.

Also not a fan of what i'm hearing about Damien, if the allegations there are true that's not becoming behavior of a staff. But that's a conversation someone with evidence needs to have with a TTT admin.

Also keep things civil please. There shouldn't be like 8 posts in the time it takes me to type my response out.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(02-28-2023, 09:11 PM)Icey Wrote: Yeah there was nothing sexual about the conversation. If I recall correctly, there was a comment talking about i like soda and damien starting a child rock band. I was under the assumption that damien had turned 18 recently so I asked him his age. He said he was turning 18 in december in which you hear me in the clip say "ooooooooooooooo big 18".

gmod players try not to be weird challenge.

also maybe im just in yodieland but if anyone has something more than "damien said something sus", please let me know cause I didn't hear anything like that. im going to circle k now.
The timings a bit off, but both events happened, during the Game a lot of Heavy Metal was being queued to Damiens joy, the comment about Damien and Soda starting a rock band got Damien rping as a singer, which is WHEN he said the sus thing which was "should i just sing raunchy metal songs lol" i.e. as part of a kids band he was just being a "raunchy" singer, THAT is what got everyone to say (not everyone mainly goose) "woah you're under 18 buddy". Then you're events of took over but as you were asking your question others in game were joking with Damien either A) being underage still or B) that he turns soon so hes a big boy, and then Goose makes his follow up joke.

I forgot the Sus Comment until now but it was under the context of Damien singing Metal songs pretending he was in a kid band, and him saying he would just "sing raunchy metal songs lol" (im not sure if he said Raunchy, sounds too posh but it was along those lines).

Doesn't change what Goose did but what Goose said wasn't overthetop, it was reasonable under the context.

EDIT: context is important and my man goos should have got a verbal warning at least instead of straight Warn ;/
Edit2: Damien if you say you didn't say that I will know you as a liar and this shall be war (im hoping me half-remembering jogs your memory)
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
(02-28-2023, 09:15 PM)Jammin Wrote: SteamID is STEAM_0:0:593163242

Not generally a fan of revoking point bans since its multiple actions that get you to that point, but if staff was really complicit as you claim, it may be worthwhile reducing.
Still, self control is something that only you can ultimately manage.

Neutral to an unban, reduction to like 3 days is probably ok. But the fact that you had to get mulitple warnings to even get banned tells me that you gotta chill regardless.
I once thought of you as potential staff material, and was disappointed to hear that you were banned.
Best of luck with your appeal.

Also not a fan of what i'm hearing about Damien, if the allegations there are true that's not becoming behavior of a staff. But that's a conversation someone with evidence needs to have with a TTT admin.

Also keep things civil please. There shouldn't be like 8 posts in the time it takes me to type my response out.
Nah he does a good job as a T mod, it's just we were in the heat of the moment which of course this is just my word vs his via towards the warn, which neither of us have proof of the conversation as damiens mic was muted during the video. meh like i said its worth a shot.
(02-28-2023, 09:19 PM)Jawa Wrote: The timings a bit off, but both events happened, during the Game a lot of Heavy Metal was being queued to Damiens joy, the comment about Damien and Soda starting a rock band got Damien rping as a singer, which is WHEN he said the sus thing which was "should i just sing raunchy metal songs lol" i.e. as part of a kids band he was just being a "raunchy" singer, THAT is what got everyone to say (not everyone mainly goose) "woah you're under 18 buddy". Then you're events of took over but as you were asking your question others in game were joking with Damien either A) being underage still or B) that he turns soon so hes a big boy, and then Goose makes his follow up joke.

I forgot the Sus Comment until now but it was under the context of Damien singing Metal songs pretending he was in a kid band, and him saying he would just "sing raunchy metal songs lol" (im not sure if he said Raunchy, sounds too posh but it was along those lines).

Doesn't change what Goose did but what Goose said wasn't overthetop, it was reasonable under the context.

EDIT: context is important and my man goos should have got a verbal warning at least instead of straight Warn ;/
there's a pretty massive gap between "raunchy metal songs" and "you're getting sex trafficked"
he's already been warned for making inappropriate "jokes" before
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
There was a bind put in chat by @SwiftBadger*No Monitor* that was a quote from Jawa saying something along the lines of "Imagine i like soda and Damien in a christian rock band" and I said something like "I'll just sing raunchy songs but make them pg" or something like that. It is sort've my word/his word but saying that I said something that "baited him" into saying something about me being sex trafficked is disingenuous and just flat out lying. Claiming that I continued the behavior of baiting people into saying sus things is also lying.
Yeah sorry Damien. I'm gonna have to say that you took it way out of context. I said you being underage in a sarcastic tone just like how the rest of the conversation was going. I don't agree with you gagging goose cuz the tone of the conversation was not pedophilic at all. We were just making jokes about people's ages and I jokingly brought up the fact that you were close to being 18 so yeah +1 to goose being unbanned. I'm surprised it even got this far. I really thought you gagged him as a joke for a round but then I left and now I see he's banned. So yeah sorry man you took it to far not goose.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
(02-28-2023, 09:26 PM)SwiftBadger*No Monitor* Wrote: Yeah sorry Damien. I'm gonna have to say that you took it way out of context. I said you being underage in a sarcastic tone just like how the rest of the conversation was going. I don't agree with you gagging goose cuz the tone of the conversation was not pedophilic at all. We were just making jokes about people's ages and I jokingly brought up the fact that you were close to being 18 so yeah +1 to goose being unbanned. I'm surprised it even got this far. I really thought you gagged him as a joke for a round but then I left and now I see he's banned. So yeah sorry man you took it to far not goose.
I did not warn him for a pedophillic comment, I warned him for making an odd sexual joke because he was warned before for making odd sexual jokes. I would've given him a verbal if he hadn't received a warn prior.