it's worth a shot
(02-28-2023, 09:52 PM)Jawa Wrote: snip
Are you not even reading my replies? I didn't say "I'm turning 18 I can say this" or anything of that sort.
Saying out of pocket shit is no longer allowed on the server as we will break down every angle inorder to get your communication in line
Not helping my case anymore just enjoying this fuck it give me the week just keep this thread alive

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-28-2023, 09:53 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(02-28-2023, 09:52 PM)Jawa Wrote: Yes it is and that's why no ones saying that, specifically it's that Damien was acting like since he was turning 18 soon he was basically an adult, which is why people were making jokes about him thinking he's an adult already, and why Goose's joke would've been fine if Damiens believed in what he was saying, which turned out to be not true. Nobody say's this type of stuff around the younger players, Damien is a different situation, which makes joking with him difficult at times especially if he starts the edgy jokes (which I'm sure you know he does). 

This would be a lot easier to discuss if their was footage of the first half of this conversation, you just see the punchline and not the buildup.

Also @Damien, I could be wrong but thats how I remember it, people wouldn't be joking about you thinking you were an adult if you didn't imply it no? I know the video cuts off about 60% of what went on, but you can hear left over parts of people responding to you saying you thought you were basically 18. 

No hate, just trying to save a young Jewish man from a week ban.
No actually you shouldn't make jokes about adults being sex trafficked either
I've seen you make worse jokes js.
(02-28-2023, 09:53 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(02-28-2023, 09:52 PM)Jawa Wrote: Yes it is and that's why no ones saying that, specifically it's that Damien was acting like since he was turning 18 soon he was basically an adult, which is why people were making jokes about him thinking he's an adult already, and why Goose's joke would've been fine if Damiens believed in what he was saying, which turned out to be not true. Nobody say's this type of stuff around the younger players, Damien is a different situation, which makes joking with him difficult at times especially if he starts the edgy jokes (which I'm sure you know he does). 

This would be a lot easier to discuss if their was footage of the first half of this conversation, you just see the punchline and not the buildup.

Also @Damien, I could be wrong but thats how I remember it, people wouldn't be joking about you thinking you were an adult if you didn't imply it no? I know the video cuts off about 60% of what went on, but you can hear left over parts of people responding to you saying you thought you were basically 18. 

No hate, just trying to save a young Jewish man from a week ban.
Hey @tiefling lesbian they are called jokes. and I bet if this was said to an adult and not Damien that 99% of the people that heard the joke could take it as a joke.  I bet you're the type of person to go to a raunchy comedy show and get offended.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
Soooo, ban reduction soon *crosses finger*?
(02-28-2023, 09:55 PM)Damien Wrote: Are you not even reading my replies? I didn't say "I'm turning 18 I can say this" or anything of that sort.
I said it felt like or kinda like you were saying that, not word for word because I can't remember specifically, but you said something similar to that which caused people to make jokes that you thought you were an Adult already, again otherwise why would they?

(02-28-2023, 09:53 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(02-28-2023, 09:52 PM)Jawa Wrote: -snip of a young beautiful man-
Can we add "you shouldn't make Bri'ish jokes" as well? I've been roasted every day for that :(
But also I personally wouldn't make a comment/joke about sex trafficking, too edgy for me, but I wouldn't condemn a man for trying a edgy joke out. People have said much worse and barely got a verbal warn.
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
stopped reading after 2nd page cause i don't really care 

is this that big of a deal tho?
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(02-28-2023, 10:15 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: edit: sheesh 20 warn points for a single infraction
he got 8 points for the one infraction.
(02-28-2023, 10:15 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: stopped reading after 2nd page cause i don't really care 

is this that big of a deal tho?

edit: sheesh 20 warn points for a single infraction
He didn't get 20 points for one thing, he had 12 points and got an 8 point warn
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
that's mb oopsie daisy thanks for setting me straight
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator