Poll: What would you want?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(deport) Completely get rid of the Shotgun
30.00%
3 30.00%
Or. Reduce the damage,accuracy and the range of the shotgun heavily.
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get rid of this gun
[Image: 369B674E3EB71E9F2DECC0032E73921C5D3ABEDA]  This..... needs to happen. For a while now more and more users that have little to no skill use the shitgun. The shitgun accuracy dmg and range is unbearable to the point it's no fun to use other unique and cool weapons when this gun can 1 to 3 shot you from any range. My fellow dinks we are giving the power back to you the people..... to deport all shitguns. So the unpopular and pretty unique weapons can shine. Mp7 Ares m14 and all the others. Deport this son of a bitch op gun and bring back actual ttt.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
-1 you need to do something else with your life.
yess fuck shitguns
The shotgun is the strongest gun in the game by a landslide, please remove it
Dont look so blue
Time to put my money where my mouth is and +1 this shit, getting killed from across a room with a shitgun with 2 shots at full heath is annoying.
(05-26-2017, 02:31 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -1 you need to do something else with your life.

ITS CALLED SCHOOL BURRITO YOU SACK OF SHIT.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
OUT OUT OUT
[Image: oKn4mWG.png]
Yeah ok sure why not, I'll upvote this
It just needs a nerf.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I agree with christian, just nerf it.