Poll: What would you want?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(deport) Completely get rid of the Shotgun
30.00%
3 30.00%
Or. Reduce the damage,accuracy and the range of the shotgun heavily.
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get rid of this gun
As stated by many people here, you cannot remove it, since it is part of the default selection. Nerfing would be acceptable however, perhaps it's spread is wider, even if it is just by a hair, maybe the range could be put down a bit, as I have been dealt 40 damage from assault rifle distance. I also agree that removing
it form the shop may also be helpful, as that would limit people's access to such an OP gun, not to mention this in and of itself is technically a nerf, not to the perks but to the shotgun altogether.

All the time I hear, "Get rekt", after being massacred by the shotgun and all I think is..."How do you get rekt with a shotgun?"

In pretty much every game I play, shotguns are considered stupidly OP."

Destiny, Rainbow, Gmod, Hell even Roadhog's shotgun from Overwatch.

In any case, a nerf is appropriate and I do think the people here tend to agree with one, the only thing I dislike about nerfing the shotgun is how many people will whine complain about how the MODS are stupid for approving it and how they were so good with it, ESPECIALLY guests that have been ehre before. (Okay that may be a stretch).

This entire argument has been in place for a while now and nearly everyone would be on board with it if everyone took it seriously enough, which I don't blame them for not being serious...I mean...come on...it's Gmod.

Regardless I give this a +1 for nerfing that damned satan spawn.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]