Senpai's unban request
I’m at a -1 currently. You should not return for a long time or at all in my opinion. To even think these jokes are okay is very messed up.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
(03-04-2023, 10:05 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 for 1 year minimum

(03-04-2023, 09:13 PM)voidzz Wrote: controversial unban support here. distasteful comments etc, which were perm ban under that warn system, but new warn system should be clean slate is what i was told and what i will stick by

before yall start dickriding i do not support or condone any of the jokes he said, they're disgusting lol
He would have still reached permaban in the new system, and things like this should not be handled by technicalities anyways
Even with the warn system staff could have used discretion and still perma’d him before warn accumilation. Either way, still a -1 for that gross shit for me
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Sorry man, pedophilic comments aren’t something we can just forgive. Though you probably aren’t a pedophile, those comments are super out of line. I recommend making a ban request around a year from now. I also recommend finding a different way to be funny, as I’m sure you were the only one laughing at those disgusting comments.
I see there is no use saying that I am truly sorry & elaborating on why I did it & why I wouldn't do it anymore because no one would believe me - only way to show would be to let me back on the server and pretty much everyone is against that idea. I can't say I really blame you, but I still think it is sad that after 5 months many people here still think a person can't change and should be held accountable for something he is truly remorseful about. I really do wish that I could take all that shit back, I really do. Not to get back onto the server specifically, but because I don't approve of anything I said regarding my ban or all that contributed towards it and shouldn't have ever made these remarks, no matter the circumstance. Farewell.
Honestly imo, 5 months for another appeal is just not enough sufficient time to accept this. I'd say give it at least a year based on your past appeal from October. Pedo jokes/statements are very terrible and are highly frowned upon as it's very unanimous that the community in general does not support these types of jokes/statements. Even in your previous appeal, it seemed that you condoned these types of jokes and brushed it off as people being sensitive to them. I don't consider an unban nor a reduction because this needs a lot of time to rethink about if you do plan to come back and not cause issues like this again. For me though, I don't think you should be unbanned at all. 

this is funny he would even try -1
-1 Pedophilia jokes, cmon now bro. & 5 months isn't really that long to completely change the way you look at life.

[Image: latest?cb=20190722205639]
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
I don't think your going to get unbanned. Just find another server to play on tbh. If anything re-appeal after 1 year so around Oct 2023.
Yeah after coming back and looking up what "shota" meant, it's a definite fuck no from me. I hope you were just saying that to be edgy, -1 unban regardless. kick rocks, go find a new community
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
It doesn't matter how many times you apologize, no matter how sincere you are. There has not been enough time for this community to move past what you said.
I am a -1 on this unban appeal, and will remain so for a long time to come. Possibly forever.

Continue to grow and improve upon yourself as a person. Reflect on what you did and be better.
But don't do it here.