Senpai's unban request
Ingame Name: Senpai

SteamID: 76561198094448531

Who Banned You: HONG

Reason For Ban: "get lost pedo"

Length of Ban: "Unban Date: Never" (Banned on 30/09/2022)

Reason for Admins to Unban: The "joke" I have made was absolutely terrible and I'm now fully aware it doesn't belong anywhere near anything, especially anywhere where minors are, like this TTT Server. I did say it was banter and I would like to retract that - It wasn't banter nor was it made in bad taste, the joke was just disgusting. I am truly sorry and I really shouldn't have tried to purposefully be "edgy". Everything has a line that shouldn't be crossed and I did really cross it with this one and did with quite a few other things I've said as pointed out by many others in the original appeal/thread - but I am more than willing to change and not make any remarks about touchy subjects - subjective, obvious or otherwise. It didn't hit me at first and I doubled down in the beginning and people were quick to point that out and I would like to apologize for my previous behaviour to everyone that I have offended and/or hurt and I would like to especially apologize to Kaiwan whom I have called a snowflake in steam chat.
I'd just like to make one thing clear - I'm not a pedophile and I won't even start about why being one is absolutely disgusting and horrid, we all feel the same towards those "people". I simply ask for a second chance with no hard feelings, if possible, because I am truly sorry and do see the error of my ways. Thank you for reading my appeal.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No. I'll link the original TTT appeal link though https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17193

Other: I'm truly sorry and I am more than willing to keep myself humble
Oh hey I remember you

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

just two of the things you said to warrant a perma

[Image: image.png]

your response to being banned

and iirc there were more very very weird comments you made before that, my vote stays a -1
I do understand that you feel that way, super moderator, since the remarks I've made were really disgusting, tasteless and just horrible. I am genuinly sorry and since the event I have had 5 months time to reflect on myself and my actions and I really do mean it this time, unlike last time. I'm not trying to hide anything that I've done in the past on this server and even refer to it multiple times in my new appeal here. People can change and I did work on myself and especially the way I express myself towards others and the way I think in general - IRL and online.
There isn't really an excuse for all the things that I've said so all I can do is genuinly be sorry and hope for a second chance. I wouldn't make the same remarks a second time, not on this server nor anywhere else ever.
thats some pretty cringe shit right there my dude
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
Btw your steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:67091401

Honestly after seeing all the stuff you had said that we have logged in our watchlist (used for posting evidence for bans and warns or people to watch for issues) I am going to be a -1.

Not only did you have your few pedophilia related jokes, your other jokes were very untasteful as well.
Probably the only time I’ll ever -1 an unban request, but I don’t think you should be unbanned, not for a long time perhaps
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
controversial unban support here. distasteful comments etc, which were perm ban under that warn system, but new warn system should be clean slate is what i was told and what i will stick by

before yall start dickriding i do not support or condone any of the jokes he said, they're disgusting lol
no. -1
Ban should stick. Not worth taking the risk on someone who thinks pedo jokes on a server full of minors is a good idea or funny.
former admin2
-1 for 1 year minimum

(03-04-2023, 09:13 PM)voidzz Wrote: controversial unban support here. distasteful comments etc, which were perm ban under that warn system, but new warn system should be clean slate is what i was told and what i will stick by

before yall start dickriding i do not support or condone any of the jokes he said, they're disgusting lol
He would have still reached permaban in the new system, and things like this should not be handled by technicalities anyways
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]